Hoodies (Part 3)

TW// swearing, enclosed space, claustrophobic dream, mention of self harm/cutting, injuries, implication of being inside of a hospital, loved one dying in front of you, blood, gore, threat of killing,  + anything i missed

Characters Included: Tommyinnit, Philza, Technoblade 

Tommy's POV

Pain.

Pain.

A.

Fucking.

Lot. 

Of.

PAIN! 

A dream started up, much like an old VHS. I was dropped into a black hole, confined in an unseen capsule. My hands met the invisible barriers, probably being able to accurately compare to a mime. 

My name was being repeated in my ears over and over and over. Like a sickly chant. 

Tommy!

Tommy!

Tommy!

The chant quiet, but still there. Philza flickered into view in front of me. I dove into the unseen glass, my face smacking into the walls with a pathetic, puht! I pulled away and settled for looking out with my nose half a centimeter from the barrier. I felt my cracked, ugly dry lips part. 

"Ph-Philza!" I called, unable to clear the pathetic desperation from my voice. I was severely claustrophobic. "Please! Help me!" 

He scoffed, turning his head from me, clear he wanted to hide his eye-roll but it did no good. I saw his eye roll five more times on replay in my head. 

"Ph... philza..?" 

"Like I would help you." He sneered, finally facing me, blood dripping from his nose in a steady current. His left wing was chopped off, blood pouring from the exposed part fast and rough. "Look what you did to me!" 

"..what..?" I squeaked, feeling as helpless as ever. Philza was dying in front of me. And it was 

All. 

My. 

Fault. 

Just then, he fell to the ground, dissipating into ashes, which fell into the dark, black abyss. 

"PHIL!!" I screamed in horror, straining to look down. Nothing was left. I felt wet sloppy tears begin to fall to the floor. 

The ugly chant got louder. 

"Tommy!"

"Tommy!"

"Tommy!" 

I pressed my hands to my ears but it did nothing to stop the sound. It seemed like it was ringing and ricocheting inside my brain. My hands fell to my sides and I forced myself to lift my chin. Techno was waiting there, horror in his eyes. 

"You... You killed him!!" Techno screamed, two tears falling. My own started rushing down my face harder. 

"N-N-no.. No.. No!! No, I didn't!" I promised, looking him straight in the eyes to prove I wasn't lying. It did nothing to prove nothing. 

"Why..?" He whispered, heartbroken. It felt like someone reached into my body, gripped my lungs and my heart and squeezed with all of their might. I couldn't talk. Hell, I couldn't even breathe! Seems like that person found interest in my heart and pulled it out, stomped on it, then returned it. "I.. I swear.. I'll KILL YOU!" 

Then, as quickly as he'd come, Techno disappeared into the oblivion. The fucking chant got louder.

"TOMMY!"

"TOMMY!" 

"TOMMY!"

And by then, I realized that the voice wasn't in my head, but it was actually just Techno's voice, and I felt my eyes flutter open. Bright, white lights flooded my vision instantly and I groaned. The chant stopped. 

"Tommy?" 

I decided right then and there that I hated my name from then on. I tried to speak but nothing but a pathetic, small, squeak-like noise escaped my lips. 

"He's awake!"

--about 3 hours later when Tommy's good to speak and stuff--

"We have to talk Tommy," Techno said firmly but gently before sitting on my bed near my hands. 

That was never a good start to a conversation. It never was, and it never will be. 

"About.." He lifted my arm and turned it over, revealing a heavily bandaged spot. I sucked in a sharp breath. "This."

"Who the fuck did it?... I'll kill them," He added after a pause, instantly starting to search my face for lies. I didn't breathe. I couldn't lie. 

"..I did." My voice was barely above a whisper. But he heard it, and a swore I saw a single tear roll down his face. 

"..Why, though..?" He asked gently, clutching my hand and putting it back on the bed. 

"..because...it told me to." I answered truthfully, there was no point in trying to lie. 

"Who did?" 

"..um..the.. the voice."

"You hear them too?" 

"..yeah I guess." 

"What do they tell you?" 

I closed my eyes, and listened. I hated doing this but I had to. 

Failure. "..failure,' 

Disappointment. 'Disappointment,'

Why the fuck did you tell him the truth? 'Why the fuck did you tell him the truth?, ' 

He'll kill you. He said it himself. 'He'll kill you. He said it himself, ' 

He hates you. 'He hates you, ' 

He doesn't care, he's just feigning it. 'He doesn't care, he's just feigning it, '

He's pitying you. 'He's pitying you, '

No sympathy. 'No sympathy, ' 

Just. 'Just.'

Pity. 'Pity."

I gasped, feeling tears come down my cheeks, I quoted each and every word they said the second the voice spoke. I glanced up at Techno, he had a look of shock.. sympathy.. and.. sadness. 

"Blood for the blood god.. blood.. do it.. you know you want to.. blood.. " I realized after hearing him speak he was quoting his own voices, and it was the most twisted, wholesome moment in my whole damned life. And even though I heard his voice clear as day, it had only been just above a whisper. 

"How long have you been.." He motioned to my arm, I nodded. "Cutting..?" Techno added, his voice barely a whisper. 

I stayed silent for a bit, merely bathing in the comfortable silence for as long as possible. I felt my words lodge into my throat, and I choked them out as fast as possible.

"a year" The words had a sharp edge to it and I almost felt physical pain for speaking them. Techno let out a breath and sucked one in right after. He squeezed my hand. 

"It's ok.. I'm with you this time." 

I'm with you this time

1010 words