Update, Please Read!

Cocoa here! 

Hii! I'm going to be deleting the book 'the laughing disease' simply because I don't know what to do with it. I'm going to be starting a book, where I tell longer stories to the oneshots I make. 

Please recommend which oneshots i've done, to make into longer episodes! They will not be in order, until I finish them. Then, i'll move them into the order of (1), (2), (3), etc. 

For that book, I won't be centering my attention on a single story at once, you'll see more than one plot and stuff. 

EXAMPLE: 

Experimented!Innit (3)

Wing!innit (2) 

Those could be out of order, until I put them in order.. it'll make more sense once it happens, ok? 

So, this is the place to reccomend your picks for your favourite oneshots..

I'll name them out for you 

1. Experimented!Innit 

2. Wing!Innit 

3. Shut up!

4. History Repeated Itself Didn't It..?

5. No One Cares

6. I'm sorry...

7. I can't. 

8. I'm Just So Tired Of This Fucking Bullshit!!

9. There's No Going Back. 

10. Hoodies

11. Be Done With This Now And Just Jump Off!

12. Since When Did You Fucking Care?!

13. The Last Stream

14. He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Mentioned

15. I Just Wanna Go Home.. 

16. Non-English!Innit 

Please.. please say the number of your favourite oneshot- and you can place suggestions for more here. 

(DISCLAIMER: I WILL BE DOING ANOTHER PART TO 'He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Mentioned' SOON!.. and maybe the 'I just wanna go home' soon too! and the 'non-english!innit' .. my point is I'll do them all sooner or later 'v') 

Thanks to all of my supporters! Including the ones who read this on off-time! I love you all! And I'm proud of you all! :D

Cocoa out ---->