The Last Stream (Pt. 1)

TW//suicidal intentions, major physical abuse, major emotional abuse, major verbal abuse, scars, implication that he wants to commit suicide, mention of 'this is my last day', + anything I've missed 

Character's Included: Wilbur, Technoblade, Philza (mention of) Dream, Tubbo, Big Q 

Tommy's POV

I was sitting in a discord call with Philza, Techno, and Wilbur. My family, in the fandom, they say. 

'Jesus, Techno, I didn't think you could be so savage!'  (wilbur) 

The rest of the people in the call were actually talking, unlike me, who's just laughing a bit and nodding on to the conversation. I anxiously looked at the time, probably for the 5th time that hour, and let out a breath. 

0:16 am, motherinnit will be here in about an hour. I can still be on this call. (12:16 am US time) 

"Uh.. Tommy, why do you have to be so aware of the time, all the time?" Techno accused, in his usual and quite frankly intimidating deep voice. 

"Yeah, are you going somewhere at .. 12 at night?" Philza guessed, in that fatherly accusatory tone. 

"Er.. no, no, no! Of course not.. i'm not a fuckin stripper.." I said, still making sure I'm aware of the time, but this time, just looking at the digital time on my pc. 

0:20 am (12:20 am US time) 

"Oh my god! Tommy's a prostitute!" Wilbur shouted, in a joking manner making everyone but me laugh. I was too anxious to laugh. 

"No seriously" Wilbur sternly said after the bit of laugh, "Why are you so.. anxious?" I flinched at the word 'anxious' and everyone definitely saw that. 

"Nothing.." I whispered, looking at the time again. 

0:30 am (12:30 am US time)

I fiddled with the edge of my hoodie sleeves. 30 minutes.. 30 minutes.. 

I looked to the side of my desk, silently recounting the cash I made. 

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. .. 50 pounds. Yeah. That's enough. 

"Tommy," Wilbur pushed, his voice imitating that of a mother's accusatory voice. ('What did you just dooO?' )

"Seriously, Tommy. What has got you so spooked? You can tell us anything.. really." 

I quickly glanced at the time. 

0:46 am (12:46 am US time) 

God! Why does time decide to fly by now?! 

"U-uh.. I think I'm gonna log off now boys." I said, my voice low and emotionless. Philza and Wilbur wore worried expressions. 

"What happened to the loud Tommy?" Techno asked, his voice threaded with worry, like that quilt your grandma knitted for you before she died. 

"Nothing, nothing, I'm fine, really!" I assured before disconnecting from the call. 

I looked at the time. 

1:00 am. 

I heard the front door open and the familiar sound of heels clacking on wooden floors, the strong smell of alcohol and liquor filling the house once more. I picked up 15 pounds and hurried downstairs. I met my mother there, hair ruffled, wearing that degrading suit, eyes tired, hickies all over her neck and chest, looking like she just got finished from a fucking sesh. She also looked like she drugged herself, and chugged 10 bottles of wine and beer.