8. The Friday Showdown!

Third person (pov)

The entire school stadium was filled to the brim with students not only from their own school but also from the nearby school.

"How the fuck did this happen ?" New asked while everyone shrugged since they all were just as lost as new.

When the news broke to the schools' faculty that there's going to be a showdown between the two groups after school they were very highly concerned, they called in both the teachers who had agreed to be involved with the whole debacle. After much consideration and conversation, the school was on board... well it wasn't much to convince them since the two teachers just said that ;
"if you don't let them do this here then they'll do it somewhere else.. and we're not sure if there'll be any supervision then plus it's for the better .. trust us " and the school had to agree to give the groups full access to the ground after school.

Therefore once they got the green light from the school, Tay New along with the two teachers just got to work arranging everything.

What they didn't account for was the huge mob that was currently present, neither the teachers nor the students had seen that coming. I mean they somewhat expected their own school to be there but not other schools.

"Ooi ! If I had known then I would have dressed better" phi Jen said Making everyone laugh.

"They're all school students phi " off replied.

"Someone must have a single hot father !" She replied and again everyone laughed along.

"Ooi ! I know we're single but not that single you freak !" Phi Godji said and Jennie just shrugged

"I am," she said making phi Godji shake her head towards the desperate looking female.

"Alright boys why don't you guys stretch out a bit.. school just ended you guys must be tired we'll start in a bit ?" Phi Godji said and Jen just nodded behind her.

"Khap phi.. thank you, " gun said as his eyes wandered around the bleachers trying to find a petite girl while the others just went ahead and sat down on the grass just relaxing themselves before whatever both the teachers had planned.

~ring~

Gun's phone rang making him quickly pick it up,

"Hello~ "

"I'm on the other side phi"

"Pim ! So you are here !"

"Hehe don't kill me phi... I told you I'd be here and remember you owe me !"

"You little shit ! I remember fine fine do
whatever you want just don't
let mom dad know"

"I gotcha bro ! Don't worry about that !
Oo also just saying I'm rooting for phi off "

"You asshole! "

"I love you too ! Bye !"

Gun Chuckled as he ended the call shaking his head at his sister's antics remembering the conversation he had last night where Pim had practically begged him to let her go.. and when he denied she used her you owe me one card and hence here we are. He was honestly shocked to know that Pim used her I owe you card here and not for something else.

"Gun !"

Gun looked towards the voice confused since it wasn't one of his friends.