33. Being Cute,

Gun (pov)

I walked into the Audi with a slight limp, which thankfully I was able to hide from my family.

It hurt like crazy trying to make it seem like I didn't just get a sprain but it's all better than giving an explanation and listen to my father go on and on about how it'll effect my performance today.

It's the final day of the competitions and I cannot be more than thrilled about it all, can't wait for this to all be done.

"Gun!" I turned around when I heard someone calling me,

I smiled when I saw Jane standing Infront all dressed up for the dancing competition.

"Hey!" I said making her smile back,

"Could you walk for me?" She said making me raise an eyebrow confused, before I Shrugged it off and have her a small walk.

"I knew it! Oh god what happened?" She cried making me confused.

"What happened Jane?" I asked while she pouted,

"I should be asking you that, why are you limping? Did you hurt yourself?"she said as she circled around me making me chuckle.

"Yeah I tripped, it's nothing bad don't worry I'm good to dance !" I said making her huff,

"Seriously is that what you're thinking about?" She said making me confused,

"What else would he think about," another voice joined making us both look back,

"What do you mean Off?" Jane scoffed a bit making me confused.

"No I mean if he didn't perform today then I win" Off said slightly cockily making me smirk,

"Oh please, just be ready to lose to someone who's got a sprain" I said making him smirk,

Both of us staring at each other holding a cocky smirk.

"Guys seriously? You shouldn't be dancing, Gun!" Jane exclaimed making us both look over,

"You're not gonna dance then?" Off said and I shook my head.

"I will, Jane don't worry about me it'll be all okay!" I said and Jane sighed.

"You're not going to listen, then atleast let me go talk to the medic once and confirm if you can dance or not"

"Uh, that won't be~"

"Let her Gun, she's worried. Jane I'll stay here with Gun you can go" Off said cutting me off making me look between them confused.

How is it that I don't get a say in this?

She nodded, as she looked between us,

"Shouldn't Gun be going with me?" She said,

"Oh he shouldn't be walking too much before the competition" Off said before I could say anything.

"Oh, right I'll be back" she said before rushing away.

I stood there watching here rush away before I could even stop her,

"You should sit down you did Parkour this morning too with a sprain"

"Ooi!" I Exclaimed holding onto my ear when I felt Off's breath on the shell of my ear.

"What the hell was that?" I said rubbing my ear,

"You were busy looking at her so I figured you wouldn't pay attention if I didn't whisper it to you" Off shrugged.

"You both were annoying" I said before walking towards the nearest chair,

I saw Off walk over,

"But seriously though are you okay to dance?" He asked and i nodded.

"The swelling was practically non existent when I got back home, I've got an annoying ass who slept while giving me a compress to thank for that" I said trying to be sarcastic but who am I kidding if Off didn't take care of me yesterday I wouldn't have been able to perform today, so I don't think sarcasm fits here.

"Damn you sound so grateful" he said playing it up a bit and i chuckled,

"We'll... I am" I said giving a small smile.

"We're still competing Gun, don't think I'll go easy on you because you're being cute " he said,

"I'm being what?" I aske raising an eyebrow.

While he looked around,

"Nothing,"

"Um Off" I called out making him look back.

"I'm glad you're my competitor" I said smiling,

He suddenly got up, gave me a quick nod before leaving.

What happened to him?

👑
A/n

Short chapter because I'm traveling and I could barely write yesterday because I was too excited and today I've been traveling.

I promise to give double updates next week 🥺
🙈