30. Car

A/n
If you've read my message board then you'd know that I've been feeling pretty low lately, unfortunately that has not gone away but yesterday writing made me forget about it for a bit.
So after my exam today I figured I'll write some more to get my mind off of things.
So enjoy another update
♥️

Gun (pov)

This entire situation feels extreamly weird and almost annoying for me, currently I'm waiting in Off's car in the parking lot of this pharmacy waiting for him to get things for my swollen leg.

Honestly it erks me to the core that Off decided to do such a thing during out competition, the audacity of this asshole to think I'd be happy that he's letting me win, hah what showing pitty at me for what? Why?

*Click*

I turned my head towards the driver seat as Off got in, he took his time to get seated and comfortable placing the plastic bag on the dashboard,

He grabbed a small towel from the bag before looking over towards me.

"Here place your leg here I'll put the ointment on it" he said placing the folded towel on his lap and Patting onto it.

"I'll take care of it Off just start driving, I want to go home" I said Huffing.

"I told you I'll take care of your foot, didn't I. do you not want to participate in the dance competition tomorrow?" He shouted making me flinch.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to shout like that... Just~ just let me take care of this, before it gets worse" he said and i sighed.

"Fine whatever" I replied, before feeling extremely awkward as I pulled one of my leg up placing it on his lap over the towel.

I slid back, placing my back on the door trying to get a comfortable position.

He slowly pulled my pant leg up a bit exposing my swollen and now bruised ankle.

"Oh god Gun this looks worse" he said concerned his eyes locked on my foot,

"It's not that bad Off" I sighed.

"Ooi! Ouch" I yelped when he pressed down on the swollen part,

"Oh sorry" he said sounding really genuinely concerned.

He pulled out the ointment, putting a bit on his fingers before slowly rubbing it on my skin, being very careful.

"Do you want to be my slave or something?" I asked confused.

Making him snap his head towards me.

"What?" He asked, while I raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Why else would you purposefully lose?" I asked making him Look back at my foot.

"Off"

"What?"

"Reply, why the Fuck did you do that?" I said getting angry,

"Because I wanted to!" He said looking back at me.

"I don't want your pitty win OFF" I said, looking away.