20. More the merrier

Krist (pov)

And from today it starts... Me teaching Bright seems both torturous and a Blessing in disguise.

Let me elaborate, you see Bright is an absolute nightmare to teach, this kid get so easily distracted by anything. A cute girl, cat, dog, clouds. You name it and he'll get distracted. A cool car/bike passed by and Bright is now looking up the make and model of the same on his phone.

He's always been so interested in eveything but studies even music, the boy can play the guitar and has got good vocals himself. But he prefers football and because he claims he doesn't do well in bands he's more of a soloist.

By that I mean he'll use his skills to serenade someone but he doesn't want to spend all his time practicing.

The way I'm saying it, it  sounds like he's a total playboy but he really isn't, he's a respectful sweetheart... An easily distracted sweetheart.

But teaching this idiot is quite torturous because I get exhausted teaching and re-teaching him the same thing.

"Kit, you and Singto will clean up right?" Phi Gunsmile said making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh no we're heading out, we won't use the room for the next few weeks atleast until the tests end" I said grabbing my bag, he looked at me pouting.

"Aww so me and Guy need to clean up?" He groaned and I gave an apologetic look.

I looked towards Singto, he's still getting his stuff together this is my perfect time!

"Sorry phi, I really need to head out bye!" I said before I rushed out as soon as I could.

This leads me to the Blessings portion of this ordeal, No more Singto Prachaya for me.

Ever since that asshole started with his flirt fest it's been so hard to ignore him!

It's bad enough that we're literally together the entire day, classes to my society I literally see him everywhere I go, and today in the cafeteria that stupid idiot was giving me all sorts of looks along with messages of ,

'so will you help me out or ?'

To hell with him and his stupid flirting techniques!!

So I can get some time away from Singto!! He makes me so anxious it gets hard to think around him sometime,

His face, his annoyingly good smell, his stupid flirty words all make me so anx~

"Hey!! Krist... Woah what happened to you are you sick?" Bright asked as he put the back of his hand on my forehead making me shake him off.

When did he come here.

"What ? No I'm good what makes you think I'd be sick?" I asked annoyed,

"You're all red what were you Huffing about ?" Bright asked .

Singto Prachaya

I huffed again but shook my head.

"Forget about me, let's go find a place to sit and study" I said before I started walking away,

"Woah woah wait ! I already know where I want to study" he said making me raise an eyebrow.

"Let me hear it" I replied.

"What if we study at the library near by" he said making me again raise an eyebrow.

"Library? Who are you meeting there?" I asked Because Bright will never and I mean never suggest to go to the library on his own.