13. House

Bright (pov)

"uh.. let's not practice at school... there's always people lurking around on the bleachers and after that competition, I would like to keep my photos out of those gossip pages please you have any clue how my people spammed my inbox over the weekend and still do?" He said and i laughed.

I mean I understand what he means, I mean we all get a lot of attention in general and that competition only increased it.

"Alright, so you got anything else in mind?" I said and he took a second to think.

" you can come to my house" He replied making me gape.

"You're house ?" I repeated and he slowly nodded.

"Yeah... I mean if you want to" he said , the awkwardness in the air is so obvious.

"Uh... I don't mind... But you know football at home is a disastrous combination" I said and he chuckled.

"Its not at my place don't worry!" He said and i nodded.

"Alright then... Um you wanna go today ? Or when do you want to start?" I said stuttering a bit.

"I mean I don't mind..."

"Alright then let me finish this and then let's go !" I said and he nodded along.

Am I really going to go to his place? Really? This is what it's come down to?

I mean I don't hate the guy as much as I did ... He's a chill guy Also he's actually pretty good with the tactical portion of the game... And fine his on field game is also good.

Gosh look at me complementing him now!

"You good to go ?" Win suddenly said making me flinch and look over.

"Huh yeah !"

"Great then let's go" he smiled and I nodded.

💢💢💢

"Metawin I think you got it wrong we were supposed to go to your house not a fucking Mall" I exclaimed making him laugh hysterically while I looked over annoyed.

"Exaggerate much ?"he said and i widened my eyes.

"There's a fucking golf cart in the front of your house and I'm exaggerating?!"

"Oh por was interested so he got it"

"Wahh I never knew you were rich .... This rich " I said looking around gawking.

"It's not that good of a thing" win sighed as we walked over to the main door my eyes still wandering around taking in eveything around.

"What do you mean ?" I asked still not looking at him.

"It's nothing come on... Let's go in" he said when I finally looked up nodding.

"Nong win you're home!" A petite old lady with the sweetest smile came forward when we walked through making win break out into a cute bright smile.

"Khap phi... Me and my friend will be out practicing could we please get some snacks and drinks" he said and the lady nodded.

She came forward talking both our bags in the process, making me confused.

"Alright nong I'll prepare something you two enjoy" she said walking away.

With my bag!