Extra 3. DAD

Gun (pov)

I walked back into my house after properly bidding Off good bye, if he could he'd walk me to my room.

"Gun! You're back?" Mae shouted making me snap out of my daze.

"Uh yeah" i shouted back as I started walking towards her.

I feel anxious even thinking about facing her, because now I know that she has been aware about me and Off's stupid feud and the fact that I had been teaching him but never mentioned it to me, does dad know too?

"You and your dad both are just too much i tell you! One calls me last minute to let me know that he met his old friend and is going out for dinner and the other doesn't even tell me about having dinner at his friends place! Who's gonna eat all the food i made? We don't even have any dogs!" She rambled as she loudly moved things around the kitchen while I made my way into the kitchen.

"Did Off's mom call you?" I asked making her stop and look towards me.

"Yeah! How else would I have known that my son won't be eating at home Gun seriously you could have just dropped me a text i-"

"Does dad know too?" I asked making her confused.

"About you eating out? No... I don't think so why?"

"Not that... Mae i know you know about me and Off " i sighed.

"Oh... Right, i do know about the things that have been going on... I was unexpected to say the least, you kids did so much I'm shocked i only got to know about this now" she replied chuckling shaking her head.

"But your dad doesn't know about it, don't worry kiddo, plus you guys have made up haven't you?" She asked and i nodded.

"I give him tuitions too" I said in a small voice.

"Oh I heard about that too... Is there anything else?" She asked and I simply shook my head no, i love my mother but confessing that I have a boyfriend is not something I can do out of nowhere.

"Nope"

"Sure?" She asked, making m feel anxious.

"Do you know something?" I asked instead, she shrugged making me blink at her.

"What?"

She gave me a small smirk before chuckling.

"He's the one you've been sneaking out with haven't you?" She asked making my eyes widen.

"Huh?"

"I found you sneaking out a few times right before mid-term... Oh i also know that Off was here the night he was missing, next time ask him to take the normal way out climbing through your window is dangerous" she added making my heart drop.

"Mae... Uh~"

"Ahaha you kids think you're so slick, i was a teenager too kiddo" she laughed.

"Do you hat~"

"Oh pff! not really i mean you are at an age where you'll go hang out with your friends goof around, I'm not mad or upset because I know you've been a good kid always and i know even though you're sneaking out you guys always just come back with an icecream. I know I definitely didn't come back only with an icecream ah anyways I don't have any problems with it as long as you keep being safe and now that you know i know about it I want you to reach out to me if something does go south okay! I'm putting my trust in you" she said, making me sigh in relief, she hasn't connected the dots to that extent.

"Plus you seem a lot happier Gun, i know por puts a lot of pressure on you to be better than everybody, and he has his reasons... And a lot of the times i used to think that you're a little too grown up and mature for your age. But now I feel better, I'm glad you and Off are getting along " she said smiling. Before going back to the food.

I stood infront of her in a bit of awe, and confusion. Off has made me do things that I would never do before I do feel less pressurised about things.

"Mae! What's for dinner, can't we just order something. It's unfair that phi and por both ate out! While I'm stuck with home food" Pim shouted as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"You! Ungrateful brat-"

"We're dating!" I exclaimed, shocking myself.

Pim stopped in her steps looking at me shocked.

"I think i walked in on the wrong time, I'll be back" she said.

"No no wait, Gun honey what did you say?" Mae asked.

"Me and Off... We're dating" I said looking towards her scared out of my mind.

"You don't seem that shocked," Mae asked Pim.

"Uhm... I... " Pim stuttered.

"You knew... Well, you should invite him for dinner then?"

"Do you hate it?"

"What! Why would I hate it Baby? I don't I'm just a little confused as to how i should react to it. I mean you can date whoever you want. Are you happy?"

"Yes... Very"

"Then I'm happy, just as long as Off treats you right I completely accept and respect your relationship with him " she smiled making me smile back.

"Than-"

"YOU'RE DATING WHO?"

all three of our eyes widened hearing that voice, i looked over scared.

"Dad..." I tried speaking but that's all I had.

"YOU'RE DATING OFF? MY PARTNER'S SON?" He asked making me feel tears running down my cheeks.

"I'm... I'm sorry!" I shouted before running past him.

"Wait! Gun!" She shouted.

I didn't hear anything i just ran out the door and just kept running.

God my head is spinning.

👑