19. Can I?

Off (pov)

To say I was excited was an absolute understatement, I was practically shaking with how excited I was for the tutoring session.

After the text Shorty sent during the break, he disappeared I couldn't catch a glimpse of him anywhere but at least the good thing is he's not escaping.

Shorty complimented me!

ME!

How can I not be hyper about it?!

~ring~

"He's here!" I exclaimed before rushing towards the door leaving many, many of the helpers working around the house confused.

"Hello!" I excitedly greeted as soon as I opened the door.

Only to get greeted by a small man who was busy with his Phone.

Gun looked up after a second passing a quick smile and a,

"Hey!" He said as he continued to reply to a message as he made his way in.

"Way to knock someone's excitement down shorty" I muttered feeling annoyed, while I closed the door behind him.

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry it's my sister give me a second" he said and I nodded.

He suddenly brought the phone closer to his mouth,

"Take whatever the fuck you want but if I see a stain on anything I'll wash it with your face." He smiled as he sent the voice note.

While I stood there confused, and slightly taken aback by the sweet voice that Gun used to basically threaten his sister.

There's a reason this man scares me, voila! The reason.

He turned his phone off and faced me with a small smile.

"So what were you saying?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing... Um... Was that your sister?" I asked, I know it's a dumb question but I've got nothing else to say.

"Yeah... She's going out so she wanted to borrow something from my closet" he said Rolling his eyes.

"From your closet?" I asked confused.

"Why? I own pretty clothes if I say so myself" he replied proudly making me chuckle.

"Of course you do!"

"Ah ah come on let's get started with our session" he said passing a small smile and I simply nodded.

We got to my room and I took a seat where I usually do and he did the same taking out all his things,

"Do you want to check out the notes I made" I said slightly flustered making him snap his head to look up.

"Oh yeah I'd love to" he smiled.

Oh Damn I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

"Here" I quickly handed over my notebook, he started going through it all while I tried calm myself down.

"It's good, you did a good job. Was it easy to follow along like this?" He asked and i just gave a small nod.

"Um yeah... Things made a bit more sense" I said and he gave a genuine smile, as he nodded.

Damn he has dimples... Oh my god he's so cute I could just eat him up ahhh

"That's Good, try and continue doing this it'll be really helpful" he said and I gulped and nodded.

I looked away trying to make sure that my flustered face wasn't as prominent, when I heard a small Chuckle making me look towards Gun.

Did he catch me?

"What happened?" I asked confused, he looked towards me with a cute smile,

"Are you planning on taking away my first position or something? Meh suddenly so diligent" he chuckled.

For the first time he sounded so free with me, there was not a single hint of annoyance in his voice he sounds like a friend joking around.

Why does that make my heart pound so much more?

"Heh... That could never be possible but I'll try" I chuckled back.

"Why not? I mean I'm definitely not letting you have an easy way out... But you could definitely give a run for my rank if you kept up like this" he smiled raising an eyebrow.

"I can?" I asked truly shocked.

I had always been street smart and I've known about this and been proud about it too, but when it came to being book smart, I knew I didn't have that... Infact everyone around me kinda gave up on this too.

I would get a low score, and rather than getting scolded or being told that I should work hard for the next test I was always told, 'oh that alright honey... You'll have to take over Poe's buisness anyways so this doesn't really matter' so it didn't take long for my motivation to die down.

Even the teachers know that I'm from a rich family, I even heard, 'off I know you'll be taking over your dad's company in the future but please you still need to pass this class'  the more I heard these the less motivated I was, one of the only motivations I had was the All rounder Competition... And now this.

"Off" Gun called out sweetly making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked a bit dazed.

"You really don't think that you could do it do you?" He asked a and I gave a small smile,

"Kinda... I mean, come on Gun I'm not sma~"

"Says who? Off you just needed to know how to study..."

"Do you... Um do you believe in me?" I asked feeling weird asking such questions.

"Duh" he shrugged making me look up, he smiled suddenly leaning over to ruffle up my hair making me pout.

"Ooi!"

"Ahah you big dog, ofcourse I believe in you, what kind of a tutor would I be if I didn't" he chuckled.

While I felt like a huge bucket of ice cold water got dumped on me.

Tutor, ofcourse... That's the only reason.

"Right... You're my tutor you have to have some faith on me right!" I said bitterly,

Can I go cry somewhere now?

"Right, but even then I've had students I didn't have any faith in... They were just taking my classes because they found me cute and thought I'd go easy on them... You're different Jumpol" he chuckled.

While I blushed, damn why is he talking me on an emotional rollercoaster?!

"Ah ah come on let's start, oh" he paused when his phone started to ring,

"You open the books I'll get this" he added and I nodded,

Why am I in a Rivalry with him again, I should have started chasing him inst~

"Hey Oab what's up!"

Hold up what now?!

^Off^

👑
A/n

Why did I suddenly add a meme gif, I don't know just felt like it.

😂