26. Painstakingly Accurate.

Third person (pov)

"Alright now listen up everyone! we've got 10 rooms so Each room will have 2 members, you guys can pick and choose. Also don't you dare pick anything from the fridge if you do then the money will come out of your own pockets. Ah also breakfast is at 7 so be there they'll be posting the first line up tonight and the first match will be tomorrow evening so we'll be going for a morning jog" the coach announced as all the members of the football team aimlessly nodded along.

They all had been travelling for more than an hour and after reaching the hotel they all just wanted to hit the bed and get frieshend up, not hear all the extra lecture their coach was giving them.

"Yes kids please behave throughout this tournament, this is the first time our school has been invited to such an event so let's give it out all and make our school proud!" The teacher volunteer cheered making all the kids again sigh and nod along,

The inter school football tournament, was happening in a much bigger location, it was a whole big ordeal. With a mini stadium booked for the event proper third party referee's hired they even got cameras all around to make sure there's not funny buisness happening.

The tournament is so huge because, usually college scouts and sometimes even proper football clubs come in.

"I can't hear you!" The coach howled.

"Yes sirs!" Everyone said making both the teacher and the coach nod.

"Alright now in terms of rooms let's just have it randomised so everyone come pick out a keycard and let's go!" The teacher said smiling.

Everyone rushed towards the teacher all at once making them staggered but still mentain their stand somehow.

Once everyone got their keys they all started to pair up as they made their way to the rooms.

It didn't take long before the entire team figured out with whom the two captains were paired up with.

"Will that be safe?" One of them whispered

"What if someone dies?"

"I'm just glad my room is on the other end"

The memebers mumbled amongst eachother making win roll his eyes,

I'm right here, can you be a bit more discreet? The thought at he tried to ignore all the mumbeling.

It's not like he could leave the corridor until every kid was in their room, the downside of being a captain.

"Everyone get into your rooms now! Quit chatting." Another voice howled making everyone scurry in,

"Thanks bright" he sighed.

"Don't mention it, ah ah you too get in I kept your luggage in too" Bright smiled as he opened the door wider.

"Oh are you taking the bed near the window?" Win asked and Bright shrugged.

"I'm okay with either, I just like being near a wall so I picked that one it you want I can switch" Bright said as he started to grab his things off the bed.

"Ooi wait wait I just asked, you don't have to move I'm okay with the bed near the door," win said before diving onto the bed, enjoying the comfort of the fluffy bedding.

All the while Bright stood there on the side Chuckling.

Win suddenly sat up straight with his legs crossed looking towards bright,

"This is weird you know" Win said making Bright confused.

"What is?"

"Us... Being all friendly"

"Do you hate it?"

"What! No it just feels weird... I'm so used to hating you that not hating you feels odd... Almost like I'm missing something"

"You could always change it to love if you're missing it so much" Bright muttered to himself.

"What?" Win asked curiously. Making Bright hyper aware of what he had just muttered.

Ah fuck what was that all about? Bright thought shaking his head.

"Um nothing... Well... Um"

"Ookay... What happened to you?" Win asked raising an eyebrow making Bright shake his head.

"Anyways... I quite like this you know us being Friends... I don't know it's easier don't you think?"

"Is it? Considering how our friend group is? Is it easier Win?"

"I mean, Singto and Krist managed to be civil with one another for so long...while teaching us~"

"And then the next day we had that fight at the clubhouse" Bright said crossing his arms.

"That was because of your stupidity, nothing else"

"Hey! Metawin!"

"Wanna fight?" Win said raising an eyebrow making Bright cough.

"Um no Carry on"

"Right, and then Tay and New really don't have an issue with anyone so, we've got two out of three covered"

"Hmm... And that 1, that we're missing is the most deadly. The main reason even we all started to pick fights"

"Hey don't blame Gun for our petty fights"

"Damn you guys are really protective of him what has he done?" Bright said feeling a small bitter taste in his mouth while he felt himself getting a bit hotter,

"It's... Nothing Bright just... Do you really blame Gun for you hating me for joining the football team? Do you?"

"Ahem... Um no... I can't but still... You being Gun's friend did act as a catalyst since Off hates him"

"The more I think about it, the more I realise, that it's you guys who hate us, Off started hating Gun because he started winning the competitions. Krist hates Singto because Singto getting slightly better marks and You started hating me because I joined football and took away some of the limelight." Win paused gasping.

"You all simply got Jealous ! And starting hating on us because that was easier than admitting that you guys lost to someone. Damn we Just hurt your Male Egos!" Win exclaimed as he felt like he had a AHA moment. While Bright gaped.

"Wi~"

"Tell me I'm wrong " Win challenged.

"It's... Uh... How the fuck did we get here?" Bright whined making Win laugh.

As much as Bright wanted to scream that all that Win said was wrong he couldn't. Because Win wasn't wrong one bit.

Infact, he was a bit too painstakingly accurate to a point that it physically hurt Bright.

"What about now?" Win asked.

"What?"

"Now you're not opposed to this Idea that I'm sharing th~"

"I want you to. Win... What you said was" he paused sighing.

"It was correct, and all I can say to that is. I was clearly an asshole. But from where I stood doing what I did didn't seem wrong. But now" bright again paused looking up towards win in all seriousness.

"Now I want us to share it all, fuck I'm alright not even having the light you can have it all Win because"

"Because what ? Come on Bright why wou~"

"Because I like you"

👑
A/n
Sorru for the late update, I've been trying to get things sorted with college and all.

I need to fill out an examination form but the entire portal makes zero sense so I've been trying to figure it all out.

Anyways I haven't read through the chapter so if any of it doesn't make sense let me know

I'm going back to banging my head into my laptop to figure the portal out :)

🐣