44. BUT

Gun (pov)

"You... You like me?" I stuttered,

"I do" he said, when my back hit the wall.

"But Pim likes you" I said, thinking that his reactions would change even a bit but they didn't.

"So?" He asked instead making me gape.

I placed one of my hands on his chest slightly pushing him back but it was utterly useless since he refused to budge.

"Off my little sister Likes you, and she thinks that you like her right back" I said sighing.

"I still don't see how that is connected to us? Your sister made my gender neutral statement into I like a chick. That's not my fault" Off said making me sigh louder.

"It's not about that Off... She's my si~"

"Stop being a super hero brother sacrificing yourself for her... Just... Just be honest with me about yourself"

"What about myself?" I said looking away, getting my hands off of him and talking a step back hoping to get into the wall and further away from him.

"Gun, look at me please" he said leaning  towards me while i refused to make any sort of eye contact with him.

"Gun" he called out again making me cave in, i took a small peek.

Biggest mistake of my life if you ask me,

That small peek made me completely face to face with Off his face only a few inches away from mine, i can feel his breath on my skin the slight tinge of that alcohol smell.

"You stink" I said feeling annoyed at the alcohol smell, his face burst into a playful smile making me smile back.

"Of love?" He asked making me chuckle.

"Idiot" i laughed making him laugh along.

"I missed this you know... Why did you ignore me Gun?" He asked catching me off guard.

"I... I" i started looking away.

"Please talk to me Gun this has be killing me" he said making me look back at him.

"I was mad... At you and myself" I said after a little while.

"I... I thought you only got close to me for my sister... And then I got mad at myself because I... I hated how I felt after what my sister told me I didn't believe her I didn't want to but then I came to you and asked and you said that you did like someone and I cou~ omph" my words getting cut off when Off suddenly pressed his lips onto mine making my eyes widened.

What is happening? Off is kissing me?

By the time I could even process what happened Off pulled back, his face looking guilty for some reason as he looked at me.

"You... You kissed me" I said still quite shocked.

"I did... How do you feel?" He said making me look at him giving a small nod.

That's when his face finally relaxed.

"Gun... When you came and asked me that day I was ready to propose to you but you ran away I... I thought I was wrong for having feelings for you that I made you feel uncomfortable with my feelings" he cried making my heart sink.

I had been ignoring him and purposefully not paying any attention to him for days he must have been so confused and scared in regards to his feelings... Ah i feel horrible.

"Off~"

"And then I see you with that asshole" he suddenly said making me confused.

"Asshole? Who?" I asked making him Look at me,

He stood up straight and started to walk back into my room and towards my bed.

I walked behind him standing beside him while he looked at my bed for a while,

"What are you looking at?" I asked and he whined.

He looked at me with puppy doe eyes making me feel really weird inside.

"Was he on this?"

"Who?" I asked now completely lost.

"That idiot! He told me that your bed is bouncy" he said as he huffed and angrily sat on my bed making him bounce a bit.

"Someone told you my bed was bouncy? Who?" I asked crossing my arms annoyed at this conversation.

"Oab" he pouted.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"He came over to your house didn't he... Aren't you dating him?" He asked and i gaped.

"You... Ah.. you think I invited Oab to my room? No wait... You think we're dating?" I asked and he looked up giving a small nod.

"Today you were talking to him too..~"

"He took notes from me... That he had to return, and Guess what all that happened outside the main gate I don't like people in my room let alone on that bed you have your ass on" I said making his head tilt.

"But he sai~"

"Are you really gonna believe him over me? " I said and he shook his head.

His face breaking into a chummy smile making me smile along seeing him...

This is a problem, seeing him smile like an idiot shouldn't make me do the same.

But...

But...

He's so cute argh!

"Off" i called out making him look up,

I took a step closer towards him my body acting on its own as I placed one of knees beside him followed by the other one on his other side.

My hands on his shoulders while I completely straddled him.

"Gun" he called out gulping, giving me a sense of happiness seeing him react this way.

"Did you come here today to steal me away from Oab?" I asked in a whisper leaning closer.

"According to you I was dating him... Yet you kissed me"

"I... I... Didn't mean it lik~"

"Really? Bummer" I said making him confused.

"Because i thought you'd try and seduce me more so I leave him" I said making him confused.

"Gun what~"

Before he could finish i grabbed onto his face pulling him closer to place my lips on his completely submitting myself into the kiss his hand wrapped around my waist pulling me closer while I played with his hair.

"I'm sorry Off for making you doubt your feelings" I said a bit after we pulled apart.

"Gun i like you, I like you a lot" he cried pulling me closer to him.

"I... I like you too Off" i replied before looking at him concerned.

"But~"

👑