14. Understand

Off (pov)

"WHAT ABOUT THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!" Gun shouted making my blood boil.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF IT!" I shouted back

"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!"

"MAYBE YOU'RE JUST A HORRIBLE TEACHER YOU ASSHOLE" I scoffed at his blatant ignorance.

"AHAHA I AM A HORRIBLE TEACHER ! SO THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT YOU ARE DUMB AS FUCK ? no wonder oab quit" he said mumbeling towards the end making me angrier than before.

"DONT BRING UP THAT ASSHOLES NAME HERE, I SWAR TO GOD ILL THROW YOU OUT"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ? ITS YOUR FAULT ANYWAYS" he scoffed looking away while I did the same.

We were both currently sitting on the floor of my room, as he taught me on the small dark wood coffee table.

We initially were studying at the dining table but the maid's and the help are usually cleaning at that time and only god knows where all this dust comes from daily, it made Gun an absolute sneezing mess so we shifted to my room.

But what in the world made me think this would be a good idea?

You know what I'll give it to him... This is my fault, what was I thinking when I asked the councilor to get shorty to be my teacher. I mean I remember thinking that this'll be a fun way to teas him and with the rules that we set where he can't hit me at my house that led me to deciding this stupid fate for myself.

It's been a few days since he's been coming here to teach me and well I think at this point it's clear how that's going. The worst part is that he actually does put in a lot of effort into what he's teaching me he does but when it comes to these assignments that he takes at the end of the session to check what all he needs to go over again... I just go blank nothing comes back to me what the hell am I suppose to do?

"What..." He called out frustration laced in his voice.

Making me snap out of my thoughts and look over to him.

"What exactly did you say to him Anyways?" He said making me raise an eyebrow.

"What ? To whom ?" I asked

"Oab" he said making my mood sour.

Wonder why... This has been happening for a bit now.

I really dislike that idiot Oab.

"What do you mean ?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on it has to be you... That guy Is suddenly super interested in my room... my bed specifically and even asked if its bouncy or not" Gun said making me hold back a chuckle.

So it did get to him. Ahahaha .

"Sheesh what a perv" I replied laughing making him shake his head and click his tongue.

"You know what forget it...Whatever" he sighed.

He closed his eyes taking a deep breath all the while all my focus was on him, man is he a piece of art.

His bangs, his skin more specifically those li~

"Off" he called out making me snap out of it.

Shit when did he open his eyes...

"Yeah !" I replied in a hurry hoping he didn't realise what I was doing.

What in the world were you doing Off Jumpol? I scolded myself.