12. Respect

Win (pov)

"alright that should be it for today, let's make sure that we don't repeat all the mistakes that we did today," I said making the entire group nod and hum, everyone still a bit sweaty from the practice.

"yeah and let's try this game plan in tomorrows practice and we'll see what all needs to be fixed up from there on out" Bright added tapping on the whiteboard behind us while I nodded along as well.

It's been a few days since the showdown that happened, and both I and bright actually had a little conversation after that and started talking about a strategy that we could use. 

he gave a rundown of how my group played and I did the same for his team, and then came up with a game plan that would suit both of us and use each of our star players. 

I honestly didn't think that we'd be able to get along in the slightest but it was actually fun talking about it all with him we both definitely have different ideas but in no way are his ideas bad and it's clear that he thinks similarly.

"Alright you guys can go home now" bright said bringing me out of my thoughts 

"yay" everyone cheered making me raise an eyebrow

"anyways ... don't just go home and slack off, "I said making them groan.

"What?? you guys need to start studying we cant have the school holding you guys back and not letting you guys go for the competitions... so start studying now" I said making everyone nod a little reluctantly.

"Alright now scurry back we need to rearrange this room before we leave so hurry" bright said and I nodded along.

the school really makes us do everything from recruiting new members to managing the team to taking care of the break room after the practice is done. 

me and bright are somewhat respectful towards each other ever since the competition, I mean before I don't think anyone and I mean no one would have thought that leaving us alone together would be a good idea, even I would have said that but hey look at us now.

"we told them to study... what about us?" bright said as he started stacking the chairs together.

"yeah I mean 75% is a bit too much... they literally think that putting a higher percentage is going to be helpful to anyone... I mean not only are we exhausted after practice but now also stressed how is that going to be beneficial for anyone?" I groaned and he nodded along

"so basically what I've hard is that they did that because then our aggregate after the midterm exams won't be heavily affected because apparently, students do worse in midterms after these competitions," he said and I hummed

"I still don't like it, "I said pouting making him laugh.

" yeah, but we got our friends right," he said,

"Yeah, that's the only reason I don't have a panic attack before every test... because Singto is amazing in teaching me," I said 

" what about gun?" bright asked 

"oh he gives classes himself so he is busy and Tay is good but he talks too much so Singto kicks him out," I said chuckling.

"ahahah well for us it's Krist and New who do the teaching but New somewhat hates it because both me and Off blabber a lot, so he refuses to teach us, and Krist kind of feels guilty so he has to teach us," he said while I chuckled.

we went back to arranging the room,

"Gosh ... I'm tired" I groaned as I sat down once I was done with my work.