40. Emotions

Gun (pov)

"We've been talking for a little while now a few months and he's super duper nice and respectful and funny... Really funny and uhm... I mean he did reach out to me first but it was a random like reaction on one of my stories but then I started talking to him so I'd say I sta~"

"Get to the fucking point!"

"It's phi Off!" She said before quickly closing her eyes.

"Oh"

"Oh? What does oh mean?" Pim asked and i shrugged.

"It means oh" I replied confusing myself  with my reactions and the feeling I'm feeling at the moment.

"You hate it don't you... Phi please don't be mad na he's a good guy trust me~" she whined making me look over.

"Hm.. I'm not really mad... I'm confused when did you two even start talking?" I asked and she blushed.

"Uhm... Well remember that competition you guys had~"

"What the hell? You two have been talking since that stupid showdown?!" I exclaimed, shocking myself and Pim

"No no no phi... I bumped into him while I was leaving and he remembered me, so we simply exchanged instagrams nothing more" she said and i nodded back.

"And you guys started talking~"

"A couple of weeks maybe"

"Before or after my all rounder" I asked and she smiled.

"Uh... A few weeks before that... It was about a week after that showdown thing" she said making me feel extremely annoyed.

"Oh...okay"

"Phii" she whined making me get more annoyed.

"What?"

"You really do mind don't you" she cried and I shook my head.

"Why would I... I don't care just be safe and keep me updated if he ever does something" I said getting a bitter taste in my mouth.

"Ooi phi we're still talking... Nothing more...," She blushed.

"But you like him... And what about him?" I asked making her blush harder as she giggled.

"I don't know phi he has been dropping hints talking about this girl he likes how she's a bit younger than him and how she's cute and shorter than him" she said as she kept on giggling and hid her face behind her hands out of embarrassment while I shook my head.

"Whatever it is just take care and get back to studying if I see your grades drop because of him then~"

"Ooi phi I'll be good na... But seriously you're not against this?" She asked and i gulped.

"Just study!" I replied before leaving her room and rushing back to mine.

I quickly closed the door, my back plastered against the door as I tried to calm myself down.

"Why do I feel so anxious" I muttered as I placed my hand over my heart which was pounding.

All the while the only thought in my mind was regarding Pim and Off...

Off has been so good to me... So friendly towards me.

"Was that all to get on my good side... For Pim?" I muttered feeling that bitterness in my mouth again.

"What the hell why the fuck does this feel so horrible" I sighed as I pouted.

*Ting*

The notification from my phone pulled be out of my thoughts,