46. last night.

Gun (pov)

"So, I want details please" New said as he placed both of his hands on my desk making me look up,

"What? Details?" I asked and he smiled.

"Last night... You called me remember" he said and i nodded back, my eyes wandering around to check if anyone was listening in on our conversation.

"Oh uhm... There's nothing to it New I'll tell you later" i smiled and shrugged when I saw  Oab slightly turn his head towards us as if his ears were ready to pick up on anything we say.

"Seriously? Why did you suddenly ask me to cover for O~"

"Forget about that na New how about we talk about you and Tay?" I said cutting New off,

You see it's pretty evident that Off and Oab have a bit of a feud now who started it is not my concern however I'd rather not have it be accelerated further because honestly it's childish.

"Oookay" New said looking around before looking back at me.

"What about me and Tay?" He asked and i smiled.

"You guys are serious right?" I replied.

He kept a small soft smile giving me a strong nod.

"A hundred percent, i won't hurt your friend Gun" he said and i smiled.

"I'm not worried about that... Ah ah anyways since all six are you know dating how are we planning on uh~"

"Hang out? So we all talked about this you know"

"And?"

"Why don't We all discuss about this later we need to tell Off about it all too... And" New paused to look towards Oab before facing me again.

"Let's talk about the rest too? During break?" He said and i nodded.

New is annoyingly good at reading the room, huh Maybe Tay can learn that from him because ho ho that idiot will blurt out anything and everything without a care in the world.

Argh but do I have to tell him what happened last night... I mean details don't need to be shared. Argh.

💢💢💢

"So?" New said as we walked towards our meeting room on the top floor.

"Ah right last night well..." I muttered.

"Off showed up at my place at night slightly drunk" I said trying my best not to remember what else happened last night.

"What?! Did he come to pick a figh with you?" He exclaimed making me shake my head.

"No no it was nothing like that New..."

"How in the world did that boy even know your address??" He added,

Hm... He doesn't know that I was giving Off tuitions... He doesn't know about me and Off actually being on good terms, no one knows.

"Well... Uhm you see his father and mine are buisness partners so they've actually come to our place a few times for dinner and well I've gone to his house too" I said because technically this is the truth... Just not the entirety of it.

"Oo... Damn really? So what exactly did he do yesterday?" New asked and i looked away biting my tongue making sure that I don't randomly start blushing.