32. After,

Singto (pov)

If you were to get pulled out of a swarm of people by someone who had a bit of a jealous tone to his voice, into an empty room, and pinned against the wall by the man you confessed to, and the said man stood infront of you looking rather annoyed and a bit flustered.

What would you think?

Exactly!

"What happened kit?" I asked slightly cockily raising one of my eyebrows.

And I kid you not, I saw the gears in his brains turning as he got more and more flustered his cheeks slowly turning pink to a point where he looks like a peach and adorable little peach.

"I.. uhm.. you looked uncomfortable so I thought I should pull you out of there, yeah" he said as he took a step back looking around awkwardly.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded before Patting me on my shoulder,

"Yeah ofcourse I was just looking out fo~ oof" he gasped when I turned us around pinning him underneath me leaving little to no space between us.

He gulped as he looked into my eyes making me smirk,

"Sing~singto" he muttered. Making me create some distance between us, so he was able to take a deep breath.

"Did that upset you?" I asked making him look at me confused.

"What?"

"Me talking to all those people?" I smirked, while he blushed.

"Why, ahem why would that upset me?" He said looking away while I chuckled.

"Would it kill you to be honest, once?" I said making him look back,

"Kit?"

"shouldn't you be coming back to your team after an performance?  Why were you so chummy chummy with them, Didn't you confess to me?" He huffed, as he muttered the last part making me smile.

"So you're mad"

"Aau I'm not mad! Why would I be mad!" He said making me squish his face between my hands to make him look towards me.

Oh god he's cuter when he's squished.

"Whuat" he said making me chuckle.

"You're adorable Little kitten, I can't with you ahh" I said letting him go as I fell onto his shoulder.

"Singto" he called out and I hummed back not leaving my current position.

"Were you serious?" He asked making me look up,

"About my confession?" I asked and he gave a small nod.

"Ofcourse Krist, why wouldn't I be" I said confused making him look up at me.

"Because we're who we are, we've been at eachother's throat for 4 years that's a lo~"

"You've disliked me for 4 years Krist, remember what I said. I've never had bad intentions towards anyone in your friend group."

"So you're saying that I'm the asshole?" He said raising an eyebrow making me laugh.

"Not necessarily, I'm just saying that me confessing to you isn't because we're Rivals, but because I've genuinely grown to like you. I realised that I found it so fun and entertaining to see you all flustered when I would get a right answer or a better answer that"

"Oh my god you were being the kid who pulls on the pigtails!" He exclaimed making me burst out laughing.

"Oh god why did you make that comparison?"