41. Keep Distance

Third person (pov)

"So... How were your exams guys?" New asked awkwardly as he felt a strong sinister aura from his side.

The two groups were in the school canteen, while the ravens were all smiles and chatty the Wolfs were all awkwardly sitting around shifting on their chairs.

"It went great!" Krist replied feeling the same awkwardness.

"Uhm... Me too... What about you Off?" Bright asked making Off look away from his main focus.

"It was okay" Off said coldly before he returned his attention towards the other table.

"Seriously Off gotten into you? You've been acting like this for a few days now! Standing us up and now this being so cold" Krist said and the rest nodded.

"Yeah did a girl dump you or something?" Bright chuckled earning a murderous glare from Off.

"Oh shit were you dating someone?" New asked and Off groaned.

"Oh for fuck sakes just shut up ! Nothing happened" Off said making the rest angry.

"Off you're acting like a dick head and you're saying nothing happened? Oh please! We're just asking because we're concerned" New said annoyed.

"Who asked you to be? Just let me be!"

"You're unbelievable Off" Bright scoffed making Off shrug and once again look towards the Ravens.

His eyes met with the last person he wanted to see, while Off's eyes narrowed in disgust the other man smirked.

"What are you looking at?" Krist muttered before the rest of the wolves followed Off's line of sight,

"Hey! Gun!"

"Oh hey Oab... What's up?" Gun said looking back at the man, passing a soft sweet smile.

"Are we still up for tonight?" Oab said before he passed a subtle smirk towards Off who held back a groan.

"Oh yeah... I'll text you my address~"

* Thud *

Everyone looked toward the loud noise even all the ravens looked over.

"Off what happened?" New asked concerned.

"I'm done with my food" Off said as he passed a glare towards both Oab and Gun.

While Oab was ready to fight back, Gun simply looked over with slight concern before looking away.

Off stood up with his food try in hand,

"You guys stay i want to be alone" Off said when he saw his friends following him.

The rest of the members simply nodded and say back down while Off started to make his away out carrying his tray full of food towards the exit,

On his way out he bumped into Oab making Oab immideately furious.

"Oi! Watch where the fuck you're going!" Oab said slightly shoving Off making his tray slip out of his hand.

The entire Canteen gasped at the even that went down.

"Gun!" Tay exclaimed.

Gun sat still with his eyes closed while the food that spilled on him slid down.

"Gun~" Off muttered feeling horrible at what he'd done.

"You asshole you did it in purpose!" Oab shouted, shoving Off back into reality.

"How is this my fault? You're the one who shoved me!" Off shouted back shoving Oab back.

"Hah don't you dare blame it on me!"