45.Position

Gun (pov)

"I'm sorry Off for making you doubt your feelings" I said a bit after we pulled apart.

"Gun i like you, I like you a lot" he cried pulling me closer to him.

"I... I like you too Off" i replied before looking at him concerned.

"But~"

"Now what?" He whined making me want to chuckle but I held it back.

"Off, Pim still likes you and the way she talked it looked like she likes you a lot~" I reasoned.

"Gun" he called out and I hummed,

"Look at our position, how in the world are you still thinking about your sister?" Off said scolding me a bit making me pout,

"But~"

"Gun seriously for a minute just think about yourself, you just said you liked me... And i like you not your sister" he said and i nodded.

"I get that I do but I can't think about dating you while my sister likes you and while she thinks that you like her that'll just break her heart and her trust in me" I said and he gaped.

"Huh... Okay then give me a second" he said before grabbing his phone from his Jean pocket... Not really moving me away in any way.

"Woah woah wait what are you doing?!" I exclaimed as I grabbed his phone from him.

"I'll just send her a small subtle text to let her know I'm not interested in her" he shrugged.

"Mhm what exactly would that text be?" I asked.

"You know"

"No i want the exact text" I said and he rolled his eyes,

"Something like, the person I like said they like me back" he shrugged.

"Off that'll break her heart" i replied.

"But it'll get the message around"

"And how will I explain this to her?"

"Who asked you to? We can keep it from her "

" Off" I sighed making him whine.

"I'm giving you some solid solutions and you're rejecting all of them now what am I supposed to do!" He cried.

I pouted as I cupped his face with my hands,

"I understand where you stand Off i do, I just care about my sister a lot and I don't want her to feel betrayed by her own brother. Now I know I'm not technically betraying her because she misunderstood the situation but still she's younger than us she'll feel bad" I said and he hummed.

"So what do you want to do then?" He asked and I gave it a little time to think.

" Why don't we put a hold on the dating fo~"

"What?! Why?" He cried.

"Just hear me out... Let's wait till Pim loses interest in you, she's young she gets crushes left right and centre"

"What if she doesn't?" He asked.

"You think you're that great that she won't be able to forget you?" I asked and he smirked.

"Maybe"

"Oh shut up" I chuckled.

"Alright so it's easy I'll just stop talking to her"

"Don't do that!"

"Ooooiiiii Gun what the hell do you want from me?" He cried and I laughed.

"Just don't completely stop talking to her that'll just make her hate you, I don't want my baby sister hating the guy I'm dating"

"I thought you said to put a hold on dating" he smirked.

"Aren't we eventually going to date? Do you want her to hate you... Because i think you can tell she has a big influence on my life"

"Argh okay so once she's over me we can date?"

"Can you not say it like that makes me sound like a monster... Waiting for my sister to get over you so I can date you" i pouted.

"Gun you can be a lot of things but a monster ain't it... " He said and i smiled.

"Off" i called out and he hummed.

"You claimed through my window drunk to warn me about Oab? Was that seriously all?" I asked.

"I just wanted to clear the air between us too Gun, i hated how you've been treating me in the past few days it felt annoying and frustrating"

"I'm sorry" i pouted.

He smiled and placed a small peck on my lips making me smile.

"What was that for?" I asked and he shrugged.

"You looked very cute"

"Ahaha keep in mind mister we're not dating yet" I said.

"Again our position says otherwise" he smirked.

"Ooi!" I exclaimed when I felt him grabbing onto my waist with one of his hand and pulling me to one side.

My back completely laying flat on the bed while he climbed on top with one of his was hand on the side of my head holding him up.

"We're not dating but that doesn't mean we can't~" he started as he leaned down towards me making my heart race,

"I mean I can wait can you?" He whispered into my ear as soon as he leaned down.

I smirked raising a challenging eyebrow.

"Oh I most definitely can" i replied.

"I started something i shouldn't didn't i?" He asked and i smiled.

"You most definitely did sir,"

👑
A/n
I hope this chapter makes sense I'll go through it when I have time
Take care
🐸