43. Likes you.

A/n
I have a feeling people might like me again after this chapter
🤞🏼

Gun (pov)

I frantically pickup my phone, where in the world could he be?

I sat down on my bed rather panicked, thinking about who i could ask for numbers.

"Oh wait duh"

I quickly pulled up Tay's messages typing out my plea for New's number.

Because despite being in the same class no, we don't have eachother's numbers.

*Thud*

I flinched hearing the sudden sound my eyes looking towards the noise.

It came from outside...

"Argh that's not important right now" i mumbled before shaking my head and looking back down at my phone,

*Knock*knock*

"What the... " I mumbled looking towards my balcony door with one eyebrow raised.

"Why does this day keep getting weirder?" I cried, switching my phone of and quickly picking up the nearest object i could find to hit someone with.

*Knock knock knock knock knock*

"What the fuck?? Who is it?" I called out scared.

*Knock knock knock knock knock*

The knocking continued making me wanna cry and chant out my prayers as i slowly stepped towards my balcony door grabbing onto the curtains all the while keeping my 'weapon' up in the other hand.

I almost screamed while pulled my curtains away,

But once I saw the person behind my minor panic i sighed.

"What the hell are you doing there?" I asked completely deflating from relief that some crazy person was not on my balcony.

On wait he's still a crazy person.

" Can we talk" he said pouting making me confused.

I opened my door to let him in when the realisation struck,

"Wait... How did you get up... No before that your parents are looking for you I need to tell dad that you're her~... I can't do that, uhmm... Give me New's number quick" I said while he looked at me blinking in confusion.

"What?" He said when a certain faint smell came uninvited to my nose.

"Did you drink? Off are you drunk?" I asked as I moved closer to him clearly smelling the strong smell of alcohol.

He took a few steps back shaking his head.

"No I.."

"You idiot, why in the world are you drinking? You're not that old also how did you get up here? Why if you got hurt? Huh? Did you drive too? " I said looking out into the road and low and behold seeing his car outside.

"Oh my god Off you're lucky nothing happened to you this is so dangerous!" I said and he pouted.

"I wanted to talk to you" he said and i sighed.

"You have my number" i replied and he shook his head making me sigh again.

"Alright... Just let me talk to New first, your parents are worried... You just stay here and don't make a noise I don't think my parents will have a positive response to you climbing through my window drunk." I sighed and he nodded handing me his phone after unlocking it.