17. Cafeteria

Third person (pov)

For the first time both the entire raven clan and the wolf pack were sitting in the cafeteria having their food, the air in the cafeteria was extreamly suffocating for everyone in there.

People sitting around the two groups were constantly on a look out, no one and I mean no one was interested in getting caught in the crossfire between the two groups.

However,

The Air between the two groups was nothing but a bit awkward, where Gun was quite nonchalant about it all.

Gun was least bothered about the Wolf Pack and the mumbeling that was going around.

But that wasn't the case for all the members, Tay and New were both exchanging looks to one another like two love sick puppies which surprisingly went unnoticed by all.

Even Singto's teasing looks towards Krist and, Krist's constant shifting in his seat went unnoticed.

While there was no feeling of hatred between anyone in the two groups, the people who were outside only thought of the worse.

~buzz~

Tay picked up his phone when it buzzed a blush spreading across his face as soon as he saw the notification pop up.

~×~

hin💙
Why can't we sit together !!😭

You
Because our friends hate eachother 🥲
I miss you 🌝

hin💙
Me too... Goshh
Arghh

You
What happen? 👀

hin💙
I wanna kiss you

You
😳
We could ditch food

hin💙
No it's tasty 😋

You
Alright alright then
After school it is😭

hin💙
Tay!

You
What?

hin💙
Look at me for a second.

~×~

Tay put his phone down and looked over towards the boy, New put on a soft innocent smile making Tay smile along .

New Locked his eyes with his now boyfriend and simply sent a wink over making Tay's heat explode, his eyes widened feeling flustered as all hell.

Tay saw New looking away and talking with his friends leaving Tay an absolute mess.

"What happened ?" Gun shrugged seeing his friend's flustered face.

"Oh yeah Tay what's up did you eat a chilly or something ?" Win asked concerned.

"Huh! Uh... No um no I'm alright.." Tay said chugging down his water hoping to calm himself down

"Ookay... Anyways, I wanted to ask if you want to study with me and Win after society practices" Singto said taking a bit of his food.