Our Big Day (Marcy x Reader)

🥳🥳🥳🥳Request🥳🥳🥳🥳

———————————————————

Marcy's P.O.V

'Nervous?' Anne asks, putting a hand on my shoulder.

'Definitely' I breath out.

'You'll be fine Mar-Mar, trust me' she encourages, giving me a quick side hug.

'Anne's right. Remember, you love her and she loves you. And we'll be right there with you Mars' Sasha says, appearing on my other side.

'Right right, you're right. We've been waiting for this day for ages. It's gonna be perfect' I encourage myself.

'Mhm exactly, now lets get you out there' Sasha said, practically pushing me out the door.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CALM DOWN (Y/N)!' (F/N) yells at me as I pace around the small room.

'I'm just so nervous (F/N). What if something goes wrong? What if I trip and fall walking down the aisle? What if I stutter with my vowels? WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO!? WHAT IF- OW!' My rant is cut off but a smack to the back of the head.

'Are you even hearing yourself right now? I've seen you two, you love each other, you're so perfect together you make single people all over the world jealous'

'You're right, you're right. I'm just really nervous'

'And that's fine. But the longer you take to get out there the more nervous she's gonna get'

'Right. Well then, shall we get going'

'Mhm lets go'

Marcy's P.O.V

'It's about to happen! I'm about to marry the girl of my dreams' I thought to myself.

I glance to my side and see Anne and Sasha standing with me, looking really nice in their suits. I have to admit that I looked pretty good in my suit too. It was modelled off the suit I wore when I first got to Wartwood but changed to be appropriate for a wedding. Music starts to play and everyone stands and turns their heads towards the entrance. And then I see her. Walking down the aisle, looking absolutely perfect. She looks stunning in her dress/suit. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, she looks so perfect. She always looks perfect but right now in particular. She continued walking towards the front before coming to a stop across from me.

'Hey' she whispers, a grand smile on her face.

'Hey' I say back, smiling just as much. 'You look beautiful'

'Thank you, you look quite handsome yourself'

'Mhm enough of that' Lady Olivia cuts in. 'Lets get this show on the road shall we?' She asked.

We looked into each other's eyes as She spoke. This was really happening.

'Friends, family, Amphibians and humans alike. We are here today to celebrate the marriage of (Y/N) (L/N) and Marcy Wu. I've had the pleasure of watching you both grow together as you turned your adorable, childish friendship into an adorable, childish relationship and now into what will be an adorable, childish marriage. You've both come so far and I'm proud of you both. Now I believe you both have your own vows'

'Ah yes. I had cue cards but I uh... may have accidentally set them on fire so I guess I'm just gonna have to wing it, hehe' I laugh, already cringing from how awkward I sound but I look into here eyes and see nothing but love coming from them, giving me the confidence to continue. '(Y/N)... I love you, there's no other way to say it. You're my everything. Growing up together, getting trapped in Amphibia and everything past that, you stuck with me, even when I believed you shouldn't have. You are my whole world (Y/N) and I want to spend the rest of my life with you' I poured my heart out to the girl I loved.

'My Marcy Wu. You're my adorable little nerd and no matter what you say I'm always going to stay with you. It's you and me side by side, always has been and after today it officially always will be. I can think of nothing better than the idea of waking up to you for the rest of my life. I love you Marcy'

'And with that. Do you (Y/N) (L/N) take Marcy Wu to be your wife?'

'I do'

'And do you Marcy Wu take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your wife?'

'I do'

'Then by the power vested in me by the city of Newtopia I pronounce you, married! You may now kiss the bride'

As soon as those words left Olivia's mouth I pulled (Y/N) in for the most perfect kiss of my life. Everyone around us cheered as we held each other in our arms, only parting our kiss when we ran out of air.

'I love you Marcy'

'I love you too my lovely wife'

I'm never gonna get tired of saying that.

———————————————————

Hey besties! Me and my generic oneshots are back at it again. I have NO idea how to write wedding cause know nothing about them full stop. I had to watch the B99 wedding to get ideas.

As usual I hope that all of you drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and staying positive

That's all from be so I'll cya later mates 😁