Hot Chocolates (Yang x Reader)

Just wrote a quick Yang Oneshot cause she's one of my first gay awakenings and I'm super excited for Volume 9. IT'S BEEN TWO WHOLE YEARS!!!

———————————————————

"Knock, knock," (Y/N) jokes, choosing to say the words as her hands were occupied with a tray of snacks.

"Go away." Yang mumbles, not removing her gaze from the window.

The words that left Yang's mouth were dry and raspy, a clear sign of an unused voice. This alone broke (Y/N)'s heart. (Y/N) missed having Yang in her life, the bubbly, loud, energetic Yang who had been with them for as long as they could remember. It was true that Yang was physically present in the room, most of her at least, but the true Yang was missing. The blond haired girl maintained her blank stare out the window, not looking at anything in particular, just zoning out, purposely ignoring the world around her.

"Not gonna happen, sunshine," (Y/N) smiles, walking into the room and choosing to ignore the slight annoyance on Yang's face. "I brought you your favourite, hot chocolate."

Despite her attempts to ignore the intruder, Yang couldn't help but take a quick glance in the direction of the chocolaty goodness that had entered the room. Yang was quick to turn back to the window, a scowl on her lips. (Y/N) noticed the falter in her tough demeanour but decided not to tease the girl.

"I told you to go away," Yang speaks up, trying to sound firm, but the crack in her voice betrays her. "I don't want any."

"Now you're just lying to me," (Y/N) giggles slightly, sitting on the bed across from Yang and placing the tray between them. "How're you feeling today?"

The friends sit in silence for a long moment, neither of them saying a word, simply enjoying the silence. Yang was appreciative of (Y/N)'s patience, her friend doing her best to reach the blonde despite her current defensive position. Yang let out yet another sign as she carefully reached out and took a hold of the cup. (Y/N) smiles at her friend as she takes a small sip.

"A little better now that you're here." Yang mumbles from behind her mug.

———————————————————

Yes it's been a while but who cares, enjoy this super short piece of content.

I've recently bought Stardew Valley for the first time ever and I'm in love.

I have the need to write some more but they're probs gonna be super short like this one.

As usual I hope that you're all having a bloody amazing day/night/whatever time you're reading. You all better be getting enough sleep, drinking water and most of all staying positive.

That's all from me so I'll see ya later mates 😁