You always come first (Sasha x injured reader x Marcy)

MY FIRST REQUEST 🥳🥳 🥳🥳🥳this request was from B3aconozpin and I tried my best to make it interesting. I hope you enjoy it mate 😁

Idea: Sasha and Grime are storming Newtopia and Marcy is doing everything she can to protect it. Marcy and Sasha get into a battle but everything is put on hold when the two see that (Y/N) is badly injured.
———————————————————

(Y/N) P.O.V
'What do I do, what do I do, WHAT DO I DO!' My head screams with all the possible outcomes of todays battle, I don't want to fight anyone. I have friends here in Newtopia that I truly care about but I also have friends among the attackers, people who cared for me when I first arrived here in Amphibia. 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!'

I keep running, avoiding direct confrontations but doing my best to save any bystanders. I notice that Marcy is grappling from place to place doing the same, that is until she notices Sasha. I trust that Marcy can handle herself but I'm terrified about how this battle could go. Even though I mostly want Newtopia to win; Sasha and Marcy have been my friends since forever and I can't stand to watch either of them get hurt.

'Sasha, call off this attack NOW' Marcy commands. I don't think I've ever seen Marcy this aggressive about anything.

'I can't believe that you're risking your life for these talking frogs as well' Sasha says as she draws her sword. 'I thought that you were meant to be the smart one'.

'If you don't back down th-then I-I'll' Marcy starts to stutter losing her initial confidence.

'Then you'll what- you know you can't defeat me Marbles so just give up already'

'Sorry Sasha' Marcy starts, looking up giving Sasha a cold stare and drawing her crossbow. 'But only my friends get to call me Marbles'.

Then the fight began.

Watching those two fight, two people who I've loved for as long as I can remember was heartbreaking. I felt so useless, I was completely frozen, the only thing I could see was the terrifying scene in front of me. I was so lost that I didn't notice the toad coming from behind me, I remember the fight, the fear and then just darkness.

Marcy P.O.V
I see it out the corner of my eye, something that made my blood run cold, something that makes my eyes sting with tears, a scene that I will never be able to unsee.

Sasha P.O.V
I was about to swing my sword at Marcy again when I notice that her focus is elsewhere. 'What could be important enough for her to ignore this fight-'

Then I saw it

Sword

Blood

(Y/N)...

Three words that I never dreamed would be used in the same sentence.

Marcy P.O.V
My legs move on their own, I run up to (Y/N), punch the toad straight in the face knocking him out and lay (Y/N) down on my lap holding her up slightly. I begin to ravage through my bag looking for something to stop the bleeding but I don't find anything. I then used an arrow to slice my cloak and wrap it around her stomach and put pressure on the wound.

Sasha P.O.V
Marcy ran off to (Y/N) while I just stood there frozen. It's my fault, if I hadn't attacked Newtopia then (Y/N) wouldn't be in this mess. I'm lost in my thoughts till I hear someone calling my name.

'Sasha'

'Sasha'

'SASHA, SNAP OUT OF IT!' It was Marcy

I look over at Marcy and see her crying her eyes out, cradling (Y/N) in her arms. I then notice that I'm crying too, I'm crying a lot.

'Sasha please, we need to get (Y/N) out of here and to the castle, we can save her if we can get her somewhere safe'. Marcy's right, this is my fault and I need to do whatever I can to make up for it. I look around and spot Grime.

'Grime!' He looks over to me. 'We need to call off the attack!'

'What, why? We are so close Sasha'

'Please Grime, please...' he must have seen how upset I was because he actually agreed.

'TOAD ARMY, RETREAT AND REGROUP!' All the toads were confused but followed his orders nonetheless.

I then ran over to (Y/N) and Marcy and picked (Y/N) up bridal style. 'I'll carry her cause I'm stronger, you lead the way'

'Right, follow me quickly, I'm not sure how much time we have'

No ones P.O.V
After a little while Sasha and Marcy finally made it to the castle. The guards tried to arrest Sasha but Marcy dealt with them and (Y/N) was taken where she could be tended to. After (Y/N) had been treated all Marcy and Sasha could do was wait, so that's what they did. Neither of the girls left (Y/N)'s bedside hoping that she would be ok.

———————————————————

(Y/N) P.OV
I'm awake but I'm just too tired to move. It doesn't help that I can feel two big weights on top of both my arms. I finally get enough strength to open my eyes and I see both Marcy and Sasha asleep on either side of me. I blush slightly and smile at the two girls but then I remember what had happened. How was it possible that these two were fighting and now they're here with me? Should I wake them up?

'Sasha, Marcy' I also try to move my arms slightly to shake them awake.

'Sasha, Marcy could you guys please wake up?'

Marcy P.O.V
'Sasha, Marcy could you guys please wake up?'

'Noooooo, five more minutes (N/N)' after I said it I realised. 'WAIT, (Y/N)!' I yell waking Sasha up in the process as I shoot up and see (Y/N). She's awake, she's finally awake. I pull her into a tight hug and can't help but cry.

'Ow, ow, owowowow Marcy too tight'

'Sorry, sorry, it's just, you're ok' I say, yep I'm definitely crying at this point but they're happy tears

'(Y/N), your awake, I thought- it's just' It was now Sasha's turn to cry 'I'M SO SORRY!' I chuckle as Sasha pulls (Y/N) into a hug like I had done moments before.

'It's ok, it's ok, I'm ok... how am I ok?' 'Last thing I remember was you two were fighting during the attack then I got hurt, how come you are both here?'

Both me and Sasha looked at each other and then hugged (Y/N) again.

'You're way more important to us than any little fight' Sasha states

'I wouldn't exactly call the siege of Newtopia a 'little battle'' (Y/N) mumbles

'It doesn't matter how important the battle was, you come first' I explain

'You always come first'

———————————————————

So how was it? I tried to make it good because it was my first request so I hope you liked it. That's all I have to say so cya 😁