Harmony in Hell (Charlie x Reader)

I waited a full 4 years for Hazbin Hotel to come out and I was not at all disappointed with the outcome. The characters, the designs and especially the music have got me absolutely obsessed with this show.

Also if anyone makes a single 50k joke then ISTG-

———————————————————

The clock strikes midnight within the Hazbin Hotel, signifying the late hour. (Y/N) walks into Charlie's office and leans against the door frame, frowning slightly at her partner's seemingly distressed state.

"You almost done here?" (Y/N) speaks up, hoping Charlie would join her in getting some sleep.

Charlie doesn't respond at first, continuing to scribble notes in the margins of her plans, papers with different ideas and activities scattered around her desk and on the floor surrounding her. She groans in frustration and scrunches up another plan, tossing it behind her

(Y/N) watches the scrunched up paper roll across the floor before stopping just short of an overflowing bin.

The frown on (Y/N)'s face sets in even more when she hears the continued irritation of her partner. (Y/N) moves further into the room to stand right behind Charlie, gently placing her hands on Charlie's shoulders so as not to startle her. The princess of hell lets out a breath, letting herself relax as she leans back against her partner.

"Hey, Charlie," (Y/N) coos, her voice soft in an attempt to comfort the other woman.

"Hey, (Y/N)..." Charlie mumbles in response, glaring at the mess of papers on her desk.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" (Y/N) questions as her hands rest on Charlie's shoulders, trying to rub away part of her tension.

Charlie lets out something between a groan and a whine as she rubs her eyes with the heels of her palms. "Way too much."

(Y/N) leans forward so her chin rests atop Charlie's head. "You wanna talk about it?"

Charlie shakes her head slowly. "Not really... I just have a lot of work to do. Nothing I can't handle." She tries to brush off, reaching for her pen again.

(Y/N) is quick to intercept, gently grabbing Charlie's outstretched hand before she reaches the pen and intertwining their fingers. "Hey... Enough of that. Of course you can handle it but that doesn't mean it needs to be completely handled tonight."

Charlie squeezes their intertwined fingers, focusing on the contact. She shifts in her chair so that she can look up to face (Y/N). It's now that (Y/N) can clearly see just how stressed Charlie is. She can barely even keep her eyes open, the bags under her eyes more noticeable than ever.

"But I need to, (Y/N). Everyone is counting on me to get rehabilitation to work before the next extermination."

"And you will, Charlie." (Y/N) starts, moving to kneel beside the chair, placing one hand on Charlie's knee and the other cupping her cheek. "But you're not taking care of yourself, babe. You need sleep."

Charlie places her hand over (Y/N)'s hand and leans into her touch, letting her eyes close softly. "But–"

(Y/N) quickly cuts her off, placing a finger over her lips. "No buts! You need sleep. Now."

"I guess..." Charlie starts, looking between her desk and the girl in front of her. "Alright, fine, you win."

"Yes! That's what I wanna hear." (Y/N) cheers, placing one arm on Charlie's back and hooking the other under her legs.

"What are you– (Y/N)!" Charlie yelps in surprise as she is swiftly lifted into the air bridal style.

(Y/N) chuckles to herself as she spins in a circle, Charlie instinctively wrapping her arms around (Y/N)'s neck to brace herself. The princess of hell lets out a small grumble but doesn't protest any further, too tired to try and break free.

(Y/N) slows her spin and Charlie allows her eyes to close, leaning close against her partner's chest. (Y/N) smiles slightly in victory and begins to carry Charlie out of the office and to their room.

The princess of hell is fast asleep before they even reach their room. (Y/N) carefully opens the door and places Charlie on the bed, incredibly cautious of accidentally waking the sleeping girl. She pulls the covers over Charlie and places a feathery kiss on her forehead.

As soon as (Y/N) makes a move away from the bed Charlie stirs in her sleep, weakly reaching out and placing her hand on (Y/N)'s arm. "Stay."

(Y/N) is more than happy to grant the princesses request. She carefully lays down under the covers besides her, holding her close and wrapping her arms around her waist. "Always."

———————————————————

As usual I hope that you're all having a bloody amazing day/night/whatever time you're reading. You all better be getting enough sleep, drinking water and most of all staying positive.

That's all from me so I'll see ya later mates 😁