Bad Decisions (Vi x Reader)

🥳🥳🥳🥳Request🥳🥳🥳🥳

This one was requested by a friend so ofc I happily wrote it. Hope you enjoy it bestie.

———————————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Why did I think it was a good idea to come here? The smells of cheap alcohol mixed with something much worse made my stomach churn. I sigh leaves my lips as I go to take another sip of my less than appetising drink when a flash of pink stands out in the sea of bleak and bland. I place my glass down as I find myself drawn to it. The unexpected pink belonged to a woman, quite an attractive one at that.

My thoughts were interrupted when a clearly drunk man sat beside me, leaning a little too close for comfort. I physically cringed at his demeanour, his breath reeked of alcohol and his teeth seemed as though they had never seen toothpaste. I went to move away but the man only leaned over more.

"Don't be like that." The man slurs his words as he moves to grip my arm. "C'mon, I'm just trying to be friendly."

"Can you let go–?"

"I just wanna get to know you–"

I went to speak again, to make an attempt to get away, when he was suddenly yanked back and thrown to the floor. The pink haired woman from earlier stood in front of me, staring the man down. The man slowly stood up, trying to regain his balance which prooved a challenge due to his intoxicated state. The drunk tried to take a swing at the woman but she easily caught it, responding with a swift, powerful strike to his face. The sound of his nose breaking was heard by everyone in the club. My eyes became glued to the woman who saved me, her bright pink hair captivating my attention.

I hadn't realised that I was staring, nor that the woman had made her way over to me until she was standing right before me. "Like what you see?" Her raspy voice makes me lost for words. "What's your name?"

I look between the passed out man and the mysterious woman a few more times. This girl just took him out with one swing. I don't even remember what club I'm in. It would be a terrible decision to give this girl my name. Unfortunately, I am quite prone to making bad decisions. "(Y/N). And you are?"

"You can call me Vi. I've never seen you around here before, I'd remember a face like yours." She gives a small wink.

I suddenly seem to have lost my train of thought, a small smile gracing my lips at her claim. "You flatter me, I hardly think I'm that memorable."

"You'd be surprised, not just anyone can catch my eye." She smirks at me once more, causing my face to heat up. "What do you say we get out of this dingy place, I know somewhere that smells slightly better than this dump."

The sounds of the disgusting man groaning in pain catches my attention as he holds his now bleeding nose. "I'm all yours."

———————————————————

Vi had then guided me to the roof of an abandoned building, overlooking the bustling streets of the Undercity. We sat near the edge of the building, one wrong move and we would fall to our demise. But for some reason I wasn't scared. Being here with this woman, someone who was practically a stranger, made be feel safe.

"Thank you for standing up for me." I finally speak up, interrupting the silence between us.

"It's really no problem. He deserved it. He couldn't take no for an answer." She answers with a shrug.

Silence fell over us again, the sounds of the various individuals below acting as white noise.

"So what were you doing in that club? It doesn't really seem like your speed." Vi speaks up again.

"I'm not really sure, just a few bad decisions in a row I suppose. What about you? If you hate that club so much then why were you there?"

"It's one of the only places in the Undercity that isn't overrun by Silco's goons. I was actually hoping to avoid a fight tonight."

I look down at my feet, suddenly feeling guilty for seemingly ruining her night. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to ruin your night."

"I told you it was fine. I probably would have found someone to fight eventually anyway."

I laugh at her comment and look down again. My eyes drift towards her bandages hands, most likely a product of countless one sided fights.

"You're quite the fighter, that guy didn't stand a chance. Shame you had to get your hands dirty though." I compliment the woman, motioning to the slight bruise on her knuckles from where she punched the drunk earlier tonight.

She scoffs and holds her hands in front of her face, examining the bandage that had began to fall off. Vi then attempted to rewrap her hands but seemed to be struggling slightly.

"Here, let me." I softly say, reaching forward and gently taking her hand in my own.

I gingerly run my fingers along her bruised knuckles, unwrapping her bandages with as much care as possible. Slowly and strategically, I wrapped her hand up again, being sure not to damage the tender skin.

It was only when I looked up from her hands that I noticed how close we were. If either one of us were to move even an inch closer, we would practically be kissing. I could feel my breath hitch at the close proximity, causing Vi to smirk at my reaction.

"You said that you'd been making bad decisions all night. How'd you like to make another one?" Vi asked, leaning in ever so slightly.

"I think you might be the best bad decision I've ever made."

———————————————————

Hope you enjoyed that Oneshot Bestie, I didn't follow your brief exactly but I still wrote it so you can't complain.

As usual I hope that you're all having a bloody amazing day/night/whatever time you're reading. You all better be getting enough sleep, drinking water and most of all staying positive.

That's all from me so I'll see ya later mates 😁