Our Day Off (Marcy x Reader)

🥳🥳🥳🥳Request🥳🥳🥳🥳

———————————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Sleep is always better when you know that you've got nothing to do the next morning. Neither me or Marcy had any plans and it was the weekend so I thought that spending most of the day in bed seemed like a pretty good idea.

I could feel myself start to wake up due to the sun peeking through the not completely closed curtains but I just turned over and went back to sleep. I felt the bed shift next to me signalling that Marcy had woken up, I silently pray that she wouldn't wake me up and would just let me sleep. I was just about to doze back off when I heard a loud crash.

'You good?' I ask the clumsy girl.

'Yup' she responds and from where her voice came from I can only assume she's on the floor.

'Need any help?'

'Yes please' she chuckles.

I smile slightly and slowly get out of bed. I look around till I see Marcy on the floor, foot tangled in a loose cable and uno cards all over the floor.

'How did you even get in this position?'

'That is a good question'

'You are such an idiot' I chuckle as I help her untie her foot.

'Who's more of an idiot? The idiot, or the idiot who married her?'

'Oh shush you, and would you care to explain why you have uno cards?'

'Simple, I wanted to play uno' she smiled, finally having her foot free.

'So you're telling me that you were going to wake me up at 8:30 in the morning on our day off... to play uno?'

'Yeah pretty much'

'Alright fine, I must really love you if I'm choosing you over sleep' I say as I pick up all of the discarded cards.

'Thanks (N/N)' Marcy gives me a kiss on the cheek and pulls me to the table to play uno.

After almost an hour of playing and Marcy unsurprisingly wining every round I started to get a little annoyed.

'Urrrrg I'm done with this! How come you beat me every round!' I complain.

'I'm just that much smarter than you' Marcy cockily replied. 'Although I guess we could take a break, maybe get something to eat?'

'Wanna go out then? I mean I would cook us something but the most gourmet thing I can produce is two minute noodles'

'Hehe, at least you try but yeah let's go out for brunch'

'Lead the way Mar-Mar'

———————————————————

''Well that was a good meal' I comment as me and Marcy leave the small restaurant.

'Yeah it was pretty good' she smiles up at me, intertwining her hand in mine as we walk.

'Let's head to the park' I suggest.

'Sounds good to me (Y/N)'

After we arrived at the park the two of us found a bench and just sat and talked. At one point I noticed a lady glaring at us in disgust.

Marcy must have noticed too because she squeezed my hand and whispered. 'Just ignore her, this is you and me time' she comforts as she gives me a quick peck on the lips.

After that quick kiss I cupped her cheek and pulled her in for a longer kiss.

'Yeah you're right'

I take a quick glance at the lady again and see her storming away.

'Homophobic bastard' Marcy grumbles.

'What happened to just ignoring them?' I tease.

'Oh shush you'

'C'mon Mar-Mar, let's head to our spot'

A small walk further into the park led us to the perfect spot, kind of secluded with an amazing view, I move over to the edge and just admire said view.

'You glad I woke you up?' Marcy asks as she joins me.

'I don't think that there's a better way to spend the day then with the love of my life so yeah, I am glad you woke me up' I say as I move to wrap my arms around her from behind.

'I love you Marcy'

'I love you too (Y/N)'

———————————————————

And done

Sorry for taking so long, my family was doing stuff for holidays and sorry for it being shorter than normal but I hope you still enjoyed it.

That's all from me so cya later mates 😁