𝟙𝟙 | jaemin hyung

The days went by quickly and with that, the due date for their presentation is only getting closer

"Ok I think this topic would be great?" The group brainstorms a topic to work on for their English project. After some time, they finally managed to settle on a broader topic.

Everyone decided that their presentation will revolve around children, or basically the future generations of the world. The 'issue' part of the project is yet to be solved however they were proud to have made progress on the work.

They chose to do their presentation on children due to their own life experiences. Hajoon is the only family member that she is close to and the only one who is willing to love her as she is, Jaein as well thought of her adopted little sister, Jeno being the youngest in his family and Jaemin being the only child, has always wanted someone younger that they could take care of. Jaemin loved children so much that he had dedicated his time to partake in multiple volunteering events that involved helping children of different ages.

"Bell's about to go." Jaemin looked at the white clock hanging on top of the whiteboard, "We're on a roll. Should we continue this after school?"

"I can't stay for very long..." Hyejin felt remorseful as everyone was ready to give up their time and she was the only one giving an excuse.

"That's alright. Just stay for however long and we'll continue this in a different time." Jaein reassures her, "I'm guessing you need to pick up Hajoon?"

Hyejin nods at the statement, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience..."

Jaemin frowns at her apologetic behaviour, "You don't need to apologise..." he mumbles under his breath.

The school bell rings and the group makes their way to the school library together. They did get off track at some times, other times they would talk about different subjects, other times Jaemin and Jaein would be teasing and arguing with each other.

"Honestly, how could you be so bad at chemistry?" Jaein looks at her cousin in disbelief, "It's the easiest subject alive."

"Yeah well I could ask the same thing to you about maths." Jaemin argues back.

"Yeah but we don't need half of the maths that we learn in school."

"More than half actually." Jeno added and the couple high-fived. Jaein smugly relaxes on her chair, knowing that someone is on her side.

"Yeah well we don't necessarily look at an object and identify what type of molecular bonding they have either."

The two had been scowling at each other for the last five minutes, Jeno unbothered while Hyejin was wondering if she should say something. In the end, she decided that they'll be fine as it wasn't the first time that she's seen them arguing.

Hyejin checks the time on her phone, realising that she should probably begin to pack up and pick up Hajoon seeing as he finishes in about fifteen minutes.