𝟜𝟜 | never stop loving

The midnight crying rang throughout the whole house

The midnight crying rang throughout the whole house. Hyejin and Jaemin were already used to their five month old son, getting up from their beds to accommodate his needs. Parenthood is indeed very tiring, however the bright and innocent look that Seokhyun would give to his parents washed away all their doubts and tiredness.

Hyejin took a break from teaching to make sure that Seokhyun would receive a great source of familial love and care. Haeun also flew over to visit her grandchild, helping Hyejin with all the housework whilst occasionally taking care of the little boy. Jaemin is still out and about, busy with his job as a doctor but whenever he comes home, he would give his all to showering his own little family with love and attention.

It's natural but Hyejin's self confidence in her body decreased due to the stretch marks and sacks of skin that came with pregnancy and childbirth. However, whenever Jaemin would see her looking at herself in the mirror, he would never fail to give her soft kisses and reminders about how much he treasures her body; the body that he exposed his all to, the body which was fully exposed to him, the body that is Hyejin's and the body that carried their son.

"Have a good day." Hyejin gives the boy a long kiss on the lips, smiling when he pulls her even closer.

"You're amazing." Jaemin whispers on her forehead, "You're doing such a great job, sweetheart. Thank you so much."

"Jaemin..." The sincerity in his words only made Hyejin look at her husband with admiration, "Thank you for waking up with me to take care of Seokhyun even though I know just how tired you are. Thank you for being my husband and Seokhyun's father. I love you so much, baby."

"I've been thinking." Jaemin starts and bites his lips, "After we've settled down a bit and Seokhyun gets older..." Jaemin only smiles, clasping his hands together behind Hyejin's lower back as he took a breath of her scent near her neck, "You know what I mean."

Hyejin giggles and kisses his ear, "You're late, Jaem. You have to go, baby."

Jaemin takes Hyejin's body fully into his arms, one arm diagonally wrapping her lower body to his while the other arm cups her hot cheeks, "I love you, Park Hyejin. Nothing will change that. Even if you stop loving me."

"I will never stop loving you, Na Jaemin. I devote my whole heart to you and our little Seokhyun and..." Hyejin rakes a hand through his hair, messing it up a little bit, "Any future additions to our family."

Jaemin smirks, "You can bet on that, baby."

End.

1.27K!! 😆❤️

Wahhh!! 😭 'Deserve' has come to an end ❤️ Thank you for the support that you have given to my very first completed published book on Wattpad. When I first published 'Deserve', I was only aiming and hoping for around ~200 reads and ~20 votes but knowing that I completely surpassed that goal is completely jaw dropping to me.

Seriously, I wake up and check my reads everyday and always felt that excitement rising up since it's feels like a dream that people are reading what I'm writing.

Hopefully 'Outsider' receives as much love and support as well. I'm going to make 'Outsider' more emotive and descriptive, and hopefully, it'll reach people's hearts. 'Outsider' has a different mood and tone compared to 'Deserve' like I mentioned in the previous chapter.

Anywho! I hope to see you all in my future books!

Thank you and love you!!

from_izzy