𝟙𝟠 | more memories

The week came to an end with no further progress between Jaemin and Hyejin

The week came to an end with no further progress between Jaemin and Hyejin. Just glances and smiles at each other, with a few pats on the head for Hyejin. Jaein swore that if this kept on going on that she would not hesitate to step up but Jeno interfered and talked her out of her plans.

Hyejin kneels on the floor as she has completely given up on what she would wear to the amusement park. She let out another exasperated sigh as she slid across the wall of the door, "Maybe I'll just not go..." but her mind replayed back to when she had that conversation with Jaein in the hallway.

"If you're confused about your feelings, hang out with us. Sort your feelings out. You may think I'm only saying all this because I don't want to lose to Aerin but I really treasure you and your feelings, Hyejin. I'll be here if you need any support."

She quietly rechants her response to herself, "I want to know, Jaein. What I feel for him." She picked up her phone and texted Jaein for some fashion advice. The old Hyejin wouldn't even dare to text someone first without the opening sentence of "Sorry for disturbing you but...", in fact, the old Hyejin wouldn't even dare to text anyone in the first place. It was all thanks to the group that realises that it's alright to ask for help when you need it; that it's alright to struggle and ask for a helping hand.

Innie ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ

I don't know what to wear

Maybe I shouldn't go...

Just wear anything!

Ahhh I see what's going on

What do you mean?

It's alright Jaemin will keep his eyes
on you no matter what you wear.

Jaein!

It's not like that!

We're picking you up in fifteen mins

Show me your clothes

Hyejin sent a photo of her clothes splattered on her bed. She regretted not buying different styles and colours just in case an event would happen. But you can't blame her much. Hyejin has always been confined at home. In school days, she would study for a bit more, pick up Hajoon, cook dinner, study, sleep and repeat. On weekends, the only thing that changed is the amount of chores and errands that she had been assigned to do. The only reason why Hyejin could go today was because Sunhee and Daehyun decided to go on a date, leaving Hyejin with more freedom than usual.

Gurl

We have to go shopping one day

Yeah I think I'll just call it off