𝟛𝟞 | 127km/hr

"Yah Na Jaein!" The mentioned girl ran away from the furious boy with a smirk on her face, "Come back here, you brat!"

Jaein momentarily stuck her tongue out at Jaemin as the two ran around the camping grounds. For this year, the senior camping trip is located near the beach. Everyone has been granted free time for the next hour and so they have decided to go down the beach. Jeno and Hyejin shrug at the familiar scene, both now immune to their childlike behaviour. They both took a seat at a nearby log, watching the two cousins throw sand at each other.

"How have you been going?" Jeno asks the girl.

"I've been really happy these days." Hyejin smiles radiantly at the thought of her friends. Yes, friends. Hyejin has finally gathered the courage to call the three of them, her friends, "Graduation is coming up and I'm nervous about that."

"Life is going to be different from now on. We're going to have to be more independent." Jeno adds on to her statement, "Jaein and I are applying for Neo University. And Jaemin..." Jeno stops and ponders about his next words. He was worried that Jaemin hadn't told her anything yet. He didn't want Hyejin to know about the news from him.

"Jeno. Could you help me with something?" Jeno nods to her question, "Jaemin said that he wants to go to England but that he won't go if he has to leave me. Please," Hyejin looks at Jeno full of hope, "help me to convince him to go, no matter what."

"Hyejin..."

"It's been on my mind for a long time. I told him to wait just a little more. But then what happens if in the end I just disappoint him? What happens if it just doesn't work out for us? What happens if things are just not meant to be?" Hyejin tears up at the sad thoughts. Of course she didn't want any of it to be true. She wants Jaemin; she wants to be with me, date him, stay by his side, but her anxiety didn't let her think straight.

"You need to try first, Hyejin. Love isn't easy, you know that right? Jaein and I have fought many times. There was one time where it was really bad. We weren't speaking to each other for a week." Jeno grimaces at the thought, "At that time, I seriously thought I lost her. But the fact that we're still together now, just shows how we were both willing to take the risk."

"Jaemin's future shouldn't be stopped for someone like me." Hyejin shakes her head in disbelief, "No. I won't allow that."

"You're a part of his future, Hyejin. I can't stop Jaemin from doing the things that he wants to do. I can only tell him my opinions but I will not stop him. As his friend, it's my duty to support him along the way. As long as they're not illegal things of course." Jeno and Hyejin chuckles at the quick addition of Jeno's sentence, "You need to know that Jaemin," Jeno points to the boy who right now had his mouth wide open at Jaein, incredulous at his now wet state, "he yearns for your presence. When it's just me and him, you're all that's in his head. He's whipped for you, Hyejin."

Hyejin follows Jeno's point, staring at Jaemin with love and adoration, "How will I tell him, Jeno?" Hyejin's tears continued to wash down her face, the stream shined underneath the sunlight, "How will I tell him that my heart belongs to him? I'm such a coward. He's done nothing but good to me and here I am as a pathetic, cowardly and weak girl who can't even follow her own heart. I don't deserve him, Jeno."