𝟚𝟜 | for you

"You said what?" Ecstatic at the news, Jaein's lips upturns as she squeals at the confirmation that Hyejin is coming to the river cruise, "Yes yes yes! You're lucky I bought you a dress

"You said what?" Ecstatic at the news, Jaein's lips upturns as she squeals at the confirmation that Hyejin is coming to the river cruise, "Yes yes yes! You're lucky I bought you a dress."

"You did? When?"

"That time when we went out obviously! I knew that you would change your mind and if you didn't," Jaein shrugs, "guess I'll have to use force then."

"How much was the dress? I'll pay you back." Hyejin rummages through her bag, handing Jaein a $50 note.

"Girl no! We don't do that around here! We're friends. I'll be willing to do this little favour for you!" Jaein flips through a store's website to find the dress that she has invested for Hyejin to wear at the river cruise night, "See! This is so pretty right?"

It really is pretty. The bodycon long sleeve yet short dress looks eye catchingly elegant. The off shoulder look made the model in the photo look youthful and innocent. Hyejin keeps her eyes at the screen, beyond surprised at the type of dress that Jaein has bought for her. Though it is pretty, she feels unsure if she would fit such a pretty dress. It is definitely something new. Something that she hasn't even imagined herself in.

Hyejin tilts her head in a hesitant manner, "I don't think I can pull that off, Jaein."

"Why not?" Jaein nudges her waist and points to a particular boy, "I guarantee 100% that Jaemin will not be able to keep his eyes off you."

"It's just a friendly invitation. We're not dating or anything." Though the words were indeed true, something in Hyejin hoped that it would change. That something would change.

Just maybe...

"Don't tell me that you're still ignoring your feelings for him." Jaein gawks Hyejin's downcasted face, "Jaemin looks at you like you're a meal."

"Um..."

"Yeah that sounds kind of wrong but you get the point." Jaein fixes up Hyejin's already neat uniform, "You're going to look so amazing that Jaemin would fume when the boys have their attention on you."

"All the boys, what now?" A crossed-arm Jaemin approaches the two girls as Jaein gives a nervous smile to the boy, "Is there something going on that I should know about?"

"N-No! What are you talking about? Right Hyejin?" Jaein lets out an awkward laugh and clears her throat, "Dude, don't just come up out of nowhere."

"Well then don't have weird conversations out of nowhere." Jaemin argues back and everyone knows where this is going.

" Jaemin argues back and everyone knows where this is going