𝟜𝟚 | six years

Six years and still going strong

Six years and still going strong. That's how powerful their love and devotion for each other is. That's Na Jaemin and Park Hyejin's endless love for each other.

Hyejin graduated university and achieved her dream job, teaching at a private high school, teaching mainly Psychology and Korean. She enjoys going to work everyday, feeling accepted and loved by her fellow colleagues and students. As weird as it may seem, sometimes Hyejin did miss Sunhee and Daehyun, most of the time because she would see how her students are smothered with their parent's love. Even though she never experienced the same love for the both of them, Hyejin would sometimes imagine how it was if she did. Would her anxiety be non-existent? Would she have been able to enjoy coming home more? Would she have smiled more back then?

"Morning baby." Jaemin nuzzles into her neck, his cold nose touching her bare skin making her slightly shiver, "Sorry..."

"It's alright." Hyejin gave him more access to her neck, loving the feeling of Jaemin's presence there as he would occasionally kiss her bare shoulders, "We have to get up soon, bunny."

"Can we both just skip work today? Spend the day together?" Jaemin's hands made their way to Hyejin's hips and brought Hyejin closer.

"That's not a good idea, Jaem. It's only your first week of being the director and you want to skip work already?"

"Ouch!" Jaemin exclaims making Hyejin sit up, looking at her boyfriend with concern.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just wanted more of your attention." Jaemin smirks and lets out a genuine 'ouch' when Hyejin slaps him on the arm, "Just one day, baby? Please?" Usually his pouty face and sparkly eyes would work on her but Hyejin didn't want Jaemin to skip work knowing how he just got his director title recently at the hospital he's working at.

"How about we go on a date tonight?" Hyejin offers, making Jaemin nod his head in excitement, "But you have to go to work."

Jaemin huffs at the condition but agrees. He gives Hyejin a sweet kiss before forcing himself out of bed to get dressed for work.

Hyejin turns off the desk light before saying her final greetings and left the staff room

Hyejin turns off the desk light before saying her final greetings and left the staff room. One of the things that she found interesting while living in London is the fact that all the employees get off work earlier; much earlier compared to Korea. It intrigued her and there were multiple times when she would be the last one out just because she was used to being a hardworking girl. But even hardworking people needs a break once in a while.

"See you tomorrow, Hyejin. Have fun on your date." Alicia winks at the girl who was brushing her bangs, making sure it looked presentable, "Tell me all the juicy things alright?"

Hyejin rolls her eyes away, smiling at her closest colleague and friend, "Yeah yeah. Double date soon?"

Hyejin nods at the offer, "Yeah sure! Andrew and Jaemin are pretty close aren't they?"

"Yeah. And those two are also in the same team for surgeries and all that. Jaemin takes good care of him as well."

Hyejin smiles at the compliment about her boyfriend feeling his warmth and kindness for other people. Hyejin takes her leave shortly after. Her phone notification rang and her smile lit up even more when Jaemin sent her a 'Waiting downstairs for you 😘" text. She fiddles with the hem of her sweater paws excited for the little dinner date with her partner.

"Hey baby." Jaemin hops off the car to give the girl a loving hug, Hyejin's face completely buried and covered with Jaemin's arms, "Shall we go?"

Hyejin gives a small kiss to his chin, "We shall."

"And then one of the kids confessed infront of the whole classroom." Jaemin claps at the event that happened in Hyejin's class earlier in the day, "It was so cute, Jaem."

"That sounds so wholesome, Hye. Today, one of the little boy I treated woke up after his first cancer surgery. The first words he said was 'thank you' and I melted." Jaemin shows the handwritten card that the little boy also made, Hyejin congratulating Jaemin for his hard work.

"Can we not go home just yet?" Jaemin looked around nervously, "Can I take you somewhere first?"

Hyejin looked at his nervous demandor suspiciously, "Sure? Why are you acting so tense?"

Jaemin lets out a whistle of air, "Can I not be nervous when I have a gorgeous lady in front of me?" He leans over and tucks behind her ears, "Sometimes I think it's all a dream."

"What is?" Hyejin whispers to Jaemin, leaning over to his touch even more..

"That you're mine. That we spent the last six years together. That the first and last thing I see everyday is you. You're a dream to me, Hyejin."

"I could say the same thing. It feels surreal to have you by my side. To be able to run to someone even if I have no real reason too. To be honest, it feels surreal that it's you. That the boy I have by my side is Na Jaemin." Hyejin chuckles to herself, "I don't think you've ever realised but there were times when I would admire you from afar."

"Why?"

"Because we're so different from each other. I never knew that boy would be in front of me right now."

1K?! NO WAY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE 😭😭😭😭