𝟚𝟝 | never did

Last night's event brought silence between Hyejin and Jaemin

Last night's event brought silence between Hyejin and Jaemin. Jaein and Jeno noticed this but let the two be, hoping that whatever problem between them would be resolved soon. After all, the river cruise is only two days away and today would be the day of Jaemin's game.

Jaein and Hyejin picked up their siblings while Jeno and Jaemin stayed behind with the rest of the team to warm up and have a little meeting.

"The game will start at five so make sure that you will be here about thirty minutes earlier to warm up." Coach Kim said to the team, "You got this boys." The whole team cheers, excited about their game.

"Do you want to get some food before the game starts? We have two hours anyways." Jeno suggests, "We should invite the others."

"Sure, let's go." Jaemin agrees.

In the end, five other boys tagged along with them. The group of boys attracted a lot of attention as soon as they stepped into the nearest convenience store. Jaemin is definitely the center of it all as he lets out a forced smile feeling a tiny bit uncomfortable with the unneeded attention. Even the simple task of getting a bag of chips proved to be hard as many asked him questions regarding his love life, refusing to leave him alone even after he gave short and clean answers.

The seven boys managed to somehow escape the chaotic place with the store owner throwing daggers at them at the noise that they have indirectly caused.

"Ugh." Jeno stretches his limbs, "One of them even dared to say that Jaein is worthless."

"Good thing I stopped you before you went on rage mode." Hyunjin lets out an exhale, "But man that was chaos."

"Very chaotic." Sungjoon adds.

"Oh well. At least I got some more followers." Minkyung smirks as the rest groans.

"You and your narcissistic behaviour." Taehyun grimaces at his best friend.

"Oh, be quiet. Don't fight in the middle of nowhere." Jun stands between the two before another chaos breaks out.

"Should we go back now and just chill?" Sungjoon asks the group as they nodded with agreement.

"You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up." Jaemin walks away from the group without another notice.

"I'll go along with him. See you guys." Jeno jogs up to Jaemin before he disappears out of his sight. Turns out Jaemin is headed for the jewellery store, "Adding another watch to your collection?" Jeno asks the boy.

"No." Both proceed to walk to the women's section. Jeno crashes his eyebrows in confusion, "Is it already your mum's birthday?"

"It's for Hyejin." Jaemin skims over the necklace section, "I want to give this to her on the river cruise night."

"Oh man you're whipped." Jeno jokes around with the boy, "If only Jaein would wear necklaces."

Jaemin chuckles in response, "If only she could clasp and unclaps the necklace herself."