Serious Conversations

Conversationalists should view me with humanity and respect.

 If the topic's serious, from the start, I'll be wondering what you expect. 

I'm going to want your sincere installations from careful consideration, 

And I'd be happy if my conceptualizations were causation. 

Do as I stated, and in reverse, I'll be mindful and regard you as human. 

Provide fascinating developments, and you'll make me want a team with crewmen. 

---

Make alluring topics hijack my attention as I follow you on an enlightening expedition. 

Aspiration for knowledge and invention can spring us to higher levels of cognition. 

Sadly, I don't retain what's said in lectures and conversations all that well anymore. 

But my smartphone is a blessing because I can read past news and check on what's in store. 

There's something beautiful about opening a page and being up to date each time you're in a debate. 

Granted, I enjoy discussions that don't make parties feel as though they're carrying lots of weight. 

---

Taking time to research is fine by me because I often need to refresh my mind to perceive. 

If we both understand the topics at hand, perhaps our thoughts on the matters will interweave. 

Speak your opinions and show me passion through the construction of systematic plans. 

Our exchange will remain open for variety, though I have limits, it's rare I make bans.