Gone

Malia's POV:

*FLASHBACK*

"Un altro brutto sogno sudare pisello? [Another bad dream sweet pea?]"

"Si mamma. [Yes mama]"

"Che ne dici di raccontarmelo. [How about you tell me about it.]"

"Ok, tutto quello che devo dire è che è stato spaventoso, mamma. È iniziato come-. [Ok, all I gotta say is that it was scary mama. It started of like-]"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Goodbye mama." I say as a tear slips down my face and onto her lifeless pale face.

I walk back to my seat to see her friends all teary eyed wiping their faces with their handkerchiefs. She didn't have many friends but still a good amount.

I look to the side of me where an empty seat is. My dad was supposed to be here but knowing him hes probably at home fucking one of his sluts.

Him and mom didn't have the best relationship a husband and wife should have. I blame it all on my dad though. Mafia guys never can just stick to one girl the rest of his life.

After the funeral was over I walked over to where they buried my mom and sat down. I stared at her tombstone. The words "Betrayer" carved on it. If only they knew the real story. I got up after a while and hopped into the car that my bodyguard was waiting in.

"Take me downtown," I say in a demanding tone. The driver nods and starts to drive.

After a couple minutes of silence in the car I hear the driver say here. I thank him and hop out. Thank goodness I didn't wear a dress to the funeral I thought to myself as I walked down the sidewalk leading to a small cafe. My bodyguard close behind me.

As I'm about to enter the small cafe I tell my bodyguard to wait outside. He nods and stays put.

I walk in the cafe and into a backroom. I go to the bookshelf and pull a book that opens a secret door. I walk down the old rundown hallway until I'm met with a door. I knock and hear a muffled voice say "come in."

I walk into the room and see my boss sitting at his desk looking at papers.

I sit in the empty chair on the other side of his desk. I pull out my badge and weapons and place them in front of him.

He stops what he's doing and looks up at me. "What is this?" He asks. "I quit," I say with a strong confident voice. He takes the stuff I placed in front of him and he puts it in one of his drawers. He then goes back to what he was doing.

I get up and start walking to the door. I place my hand on the handle then open it. "Remember you're always welcome back," he says, still focused on what he is doing. I close the door behind me as I walk out.

I get back to the main part of the cafe and go up to the register. "Coffee with extra cream and extra sugar," I say to the cashier. She nods and yells my order to the person behind her.

After a couple minutes she hands me my coffee and I pay her.

I walk out and hand the coffee to my bodyguard. "Your favorite" I say with a smile. I walk down the sidewalk and back to the car.

"Home" I say. The driver nods and takes me home.

This first chapter was short. So far I have 0 reads but I hope that changes.🤞

If your reading this please tell me what you think.

I'm working on the next part right now.

Words 642 ( It will change tremendously in this second and hopefully all the rest of the chapters too )

NOT EDITED