Popcorn

"Well" Fera starts. "They said your injury wasn't bad so you can get out of here in two days." She says trying to change the conversation. "Ok" I respond as I pull the covers around me.

"I'm going to go home," Fera pauses and looks at Ace. "Ace are you staying?" Fera asks. I look over at again to see him really focused like this is a life or death situation. "Ill stay" he says. "Someone gotta keep her company." He adds with a smirk. "I think the doctors can do that, especially the males." I say as I sit up with a smirk.

I see anger rise in him as he stands against the wall. "Well then, I'll make sure to kill any male doctor that comes in this room." He says with a straight face.

Is he serious? I'm pretty sure he is.

"Well at least I got the girls." I say as I shrug. "No doctors are allowed in here." He says as he walks to the door and locks it.

"Good luck with that, it's not like we're in a hospital full of doctors." I say.

"Sarcasm, great" he said as he rolled his eyes. I mean I'm pretty good with sarcasm. For all I know I could become the next Stiles Stilinski. Probably not.

"Do you think they have Teen Wolf on here?" I ask as I grab the remote. "Probably not," he says. He's probably right but I'm determined.

A couple hours have passed. Ace is sitting in the chair and I'm sitting in the hospital bed. They didn't have Teen Wolf so I put on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Ace seemed to enjoy it.

As It came closer to 2:00 in the morning I finally convinced myself to go to sleep. As I lay down and pull the covers over me I feel a presence hovering over me. "Scoot over." He says in a low husky voice.

"I think not" I say midway through a yawn. "Well I'm not sleeping on a chair." He says as he pushes me to the side of the bed so I'm squished up against the arm thing. I feel him lay in the bed. Were both squished and this is fucking uncomfy.

I grunt as I try to move. "Here" he says as he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me on top of him. We scrummage around till we're as comfy as we can get. "I'm still mad at you,'' I say as I lay my head on his chest.

I hear his heart rate increase at my words then slowly decrease as he relaxes.

I feel bad for putting him through this but I know he has to learn his lesson the hard way. I'm also not one to let something go easily so he will have to somehow make it up to me.

I wake up to knocking on the door. I groan and get up. "Come back" Ace says in his morning voice wich I might say is fucking hot and attractive.

I walk over to the door and unlock it. The doctor enters the room and looks at me. "Where's your IV." she questions as she steps in and walks over to grab the IV. I'm guessing it slipped out yesterday without me noticing.

I see her sterilize the needle then motioned for me to come. I walk over and she sticks it in me.

"Keep it in this time." She says as she goes and grabs her clipboard she had brought in.

"I'm here to see how you're feeling," she says as she sits in her chair. I nod.

"I'm going to ask you a question. You will rate them 1-10. 1 being not at all and 10 being the worst."

I nod again as she grabs out a pencil.

"Pain?" she asks "2" I respond. She nods and jots it down on her clipboard.

"How are you feeling?" she asks. "Extra horney" Ace blurts out as he rubs his eyes. I look at him unamused. He's like a child in a very masculine body. I look back over at the nurse and her eyes are wide staring at Ace. "I'm feeling good." I say. Her gaze doesn't leave Ace.

I look back at Ace. His hair is messy from his sleep, and his shirt defines all his mussels.

Since when did that happen. Was I just so caught up in arguing with him I didn't focus on his figure? Probably.

I clear my throat and look at the nurse. Her eyes were still on Ace. Fuck it. I raise my hand and slap her face. "What the" she says. "There was a mosquito," I say. Obviously a lie I just wanted her to stop staring. "Missed it" I say as I look at my hand.

"Oh" she says. "Well that's all" she says as she leaves the room. I'm guessing she forgot about the questions.

"Is some jealous?" I hear Ace say. "There was a mosquito" I say trying to look as innocent as possible.

"There was a mosquito my ass." he says as he rolls his eyes.

"Hello" A male voice says from the door. I look over and see it's a male doctor. "Our new nurse was in here and she forgot to ask some questions." He says as he looks down at the clip board.

As he steps in the room I see Ace get tense from the corner of my eye. "So" he says as he sits in the chair the new nurse was sitting in. I scoot my chair closer to him. "You look very nice sir." I say with a smirk.

I see the man blush and he looks down at the clip board. "How are you-" he starts but Ace cuts him off. "Get the fuck out" he yells. "Excuse me" the doctor says.

Ahhh if only I had popcorn this show would be complete.

I Ace start to walk over towards the doctor. Anger was shown on his face exactly like yesterday. I see him stop in his tracks and look down at me like yesterday when he said those words that will always piece my heart. "I don't love you." Those words hurt and the worst part was that it was still stuck with me. Usually words like those I push back but this one seemed to hold on like a leech that was thirsty for blood.

I shake out of my thoughts when I hear the door close. I see Ace standing tense and staring at the door. Did I really just miss the show?

I'm glad I got one in for today. Our schedule was cut back a little today so I got at least one chapter in for tonight.

OMG all I want to say is thanks so much for the 8k reads. I know you probably heard this before but J never thought I would get his far.

I hope you are enjoying the book I know some comments mad my day today.

Well I hope y'all have a wonderful day/night .

*Not Edited*