Messed Up

"What the hell" he says as he pushes me off him. I fall back onto the floor. Ouch.

"Go to your room."

I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" he yells as his mom and dad come into the room.

"Ace what did you do?" His mom says as she runs up to me.

"Ya, what did you do?" I repeat what his mom said.

"Bitch"

"Bitch" I say, mocking him.

"I've got her from here mom" he says as he grabs a hold of me and drags me up the stairs.

I look at his mom and give her a smile. I then look at his dad, anger was written all over his face. My smile fades and I look at Ace. He looks exactly like his dad when he's angry and that scares me.

We reach my room and he tosses me in. He then walks in and closes the door behind him.

"Turn on that show of yours" He barks.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"My god, you're like a child" He says.

I roll my eyes as he grabs the remote and puts on his show.

I lay on the floor as I feel Dash lick my face. When did he come in?

I stay on the floor for a good hour or two just talking to myself.

I get up when I hear a light snore. I walk into the bathroom and grab the makeup bag. I walk over to sleeping beauty and pull out some eye shadow. I pick the brightest color of purple and bring the brush up to his face.

Before the brush can touch his face he grabs my wrist and slams it onto the bed.

"Don't you dare" He says in his sexy husky voice.

"You're smexy," I blurt out.

His eyes imediety open and a smile appears on his face. His smile is a cute contagious smile making me smile at the sight of it.

"What else do you think of me?"

"Oh you know. The basics. Cute, weird, creepy, oh and I can't forget th-". I get cut off as he pushes me off the bed.

And I'm the baby?

"Don't ever call me any of those things again."

  "Alright cutie" I say. A remote gets thrown at me shortly after.

"Thank god. Your show sucks." I say as I turn on Teen Wolf.

My door bursts open and someone enters. "Dash" I yell as he's about to attack.

"I thought you were in here." the man says.

"Oh, and who's this cutie?" He says, looking at me.

"Nobody important." Ace says coldly.

I get back on the bed and throw a punch at him, hitting his shoulder. Ace looks at me unamused and looks back at the tv.

"How the hell are you still alive?" The guy says as he looks at me in shock.

Huh?

I get under the covers and ignore the question. I see Ace send him a glare. The guy sneaks his way towards me and sits a couple inches away from me. As he slowly scoots towards me I scoot back. We repeat this until my back hits Ace.