Bitch

You know what? He's put me through enough pain that it's time to give him some of his own. If he thought words were going to magically solve what happened then he's wrong. I might be a bitch but he deserves it.

"You ok" he asks. I nod and stand up. Right when I get out of here I'm going to a bar. "I'm leaving" I say as I grab the bag that my clothes are in.

I take out my IV and walk to the bathroom. Ace follows me and to be honest it's annoying. I enter the women's restroom and go into one of the stalls. It stinks like shit in here. I quickly change and leave the bathroom. I don't think I could have lasted another minute in there.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Ace asks, looking me up and down. The outfit I stole was from the Amish. "What's so bad about it?" I ask as I look down at the beautiful dress. "It's not you" he states. "Well then what is me?" I ask. "Not that" he says looking at my outfit once again. I scoff as I walk away from his offensive self.

As I walk out of the hospital undetected I hear Ace clear his throat. "Is there something wrong?" I say as I turn around and face him. I see him pull out my phone. "Here" he says. "Did you have this the whole time?" I ask in a demanding tone as I take the phone from his grasp. He gives me a sheepish smile making a dimple show up. I never knew he had that and was this guy nervous.

I unlock my phone. Thank goodness it charged. I see the phone number for my bodyguard. He texted me a couple weeks ago. Where are you? I read along with other text messages to go with it. I guess you can say he's one of the people I care about. "Hold on" I say as I walk away from Ace. I press the call button.

On its third ring he answers. "Are you ok?" he asks in a worried tone. "Did you just talk?" I stutter. I've never heard him talk. All he would do was show facial expressions and acashinaly grunt. "Are you ok?" he asks again. "Yes" I say. "Good," he responds. "Clock tower." I ask. "Clock tower." he says as he hangs up.

I walk back over to Ace. "You can go," I say as I start walking towards the clock tower. From the hospital it's around a 20 minute walk. "Where are you going?" he asks as he follows me. "I'm going to meet up with a friend," I say. "And you're not coming" I add. I hear him scoff. "Don't worry they can give me a ride back." I say turning around and giving him a reassuring smile.

"I'm coming" he says as he catches up to me. "No you're not." I say as I stop in my tracks and look at him.

"I'm not old,'' he says as he stops beside me. I overheard the conversation. "Clock tower," he said as he winked at me. I roll my eyes knowing I've lost this one.

********

It's been around two hours of us just catching up while Ace gave me acational glares.

"I gotta go now" he says looking at me. "It was nice seeing you again, Malia. I nod as I pull him in for a big hug. God I missed hugs I haven't had one in a while. I pull away. He looks back at Ace who is leaned up against an old brick building staring at us. "Nice seeing you sir." my bodyguard says as he puts out his hand.

Ace looks at his hand then back up at him with an unamused face. After an awkward couple of seconds my bodyguard pulls his hand back to himself and leaves.

"That was rude" I say as I start to walk to the local Tiki Bar only a couple blocks down. "Where are you going?" he asks. "Somewhere" I respond.

As I walk into the Tiki Bar all eyes fall on me. This is going to be easy. "Malia" I hear some yell as a pair of arms wrap around me. "Kia?" I say as I turn my head. "Girl what are you wearing? Come with me." She says as she pulls me into a room. "No boys aloud," she says, staring at Ace. It's obvious she is drunk as she shuts the door and stumbles to a drawer and pulls out a pair of scissors.

"Trust me" she says as she snips away at the dress. For a drunk person she did an awesome job. She pulls me back out into the bar. I see Ace sitting in one of the bar stools sipping away on some beer.

"Hello" a man says, dragging out the o. Time to be a bitch. "Hi" I say as I walk over to him. "Come here baby" he says as he picks me up and places me on his lap. "Can we have a scotch for the pretty lady?" the man says to one of the bartenders. He nods. He pulls out a shot glass and pours some scotch into it. "Thank you." I say as I grab the shot and down it.

The man chuckles. "Give her a beer" he shouts. The bartender nods. "Can I get wine instead?" I ask the man. "You owe me" he says "Forget the beer. Get her your most expensive glass of wine." he shouts. A minute later a barista comes up and places down the wine.

I take a sip. It's sweeter than I like but still good. I smile at the man which makes him pull me closer to him. I feel a glare as I turn around and the guy slams his lips on mine. Looks like I'm a bitch.

I wait a couple seconds before pulling away exactly like Ace did. I turn my head and get a quick glimpse of Ace. Hurt and anger burn in his eyes. I take another sip of wine before me and the man falls to the floor. I look over and see that Ace is on top of the guy throwing punches at his face. My job here is accomplished. I smirk at the sight as I stand up. Ace stops once the guy is knocked out. I see him pull out his gun and shoot the guy in the stomach. Everyone in the bar screams and run towards the exit. Ace then shoots the guy in between his eyes. Dead.

I see Ace stand up. As he turns to look at me his face and clothes are covered in blood. I know I shouldn't be saying this but he looks hot. Don't get me wrong he's always hot but this look makes me want to push out all the troubles and smash my lips onto him and ride him all night.

"What the fuck" He yells.

Sorry not sorry. heheheheheheh.

Hope you guy like this chapter and thanks so much for all the reads. It CRAZY.

Good morning/Goodnight

Last one for today :) sorry it took forever to write.

*Not Edited*