Bride And Groom

*Three Months Later*

( There will be a little more POV switches in this chapter then most)

"Are you almost ready, it's starting soon" Diego says as he knocks on the door.

I don't respond. I walk over to the mirror and fix up my suit a little, straightening my tie and fixing the wrinkles on my suit. I hear the door creak open and Diego pops his head in. "Ten more minutes until you have to be out there." he says before closing the door.

Grabbing a piece of paper with my vows on it I quickly slide it into one of my pant pockets before walking out of the room. Making my way down the nice and decorated aisle I stop and take my stance next to the priest.

Multiple people are everywhere, some still entering from getting here a little late. After a short while of waiting Diego finally makes his way up next to me with the biggest grin on his face.

"If you saw her before me you're dead" I say under my breath.

Diego doesn't answer which sends my eyes to wander. Stopping and setting my eyes on my mom I see her sitting there in a nice but not too flashy dress. She sits there while looking around. She smiles at a few people before getting up and leaving. Where was she going?

I go to take a step to try and follow her but Diego places his hand in front of me making me stop.

"Are you thinking of bailing" he whispers loud enough for only me and the priest to hear while raising his eyebrows. I glare at him. "No, I just" I say as I look at where I last saw my mom.

"Leave now and you will miss it, leaving me to marry her" he says while moving his hand back towards him. I scoff and move back to where I stood. "She would never marry you" I say while smiling.

*Malila's POV*

I hear a knock on the door to my room. "Who is it?" I ask as the beautician finishes my make up. "Cloudia," the person says. I smile at the name. "Come in" I say.

The door slowly opens until Cloudia enters the room, closing the door behind her.

"You look beautiful" she says as she looks at me in awe. I stand up and move towards her. Wrapping my hands around her and pulling her into a hug making sure not to ruin anything, "Thank you for this" I say pulling away from her. She nods. "Thank you for letting me do this" she says as she leans in and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Now are you ready?" she asks as she takes a hold of my hand. I nod, taking the bouquet of flowers me and Ace picked out together I grip onto them tight. Holding back tears as she opens the door I let a big smile creep up on my face as I see two little kids. One girl and one boy appear from the side of my room. Both are dressed nice and neat with a basket that holds black flower petals.

Ace insisted this was mainly a black themed wedding. I agreed but told him I was still wearing a white dress. He agreed after a while of good persasing. Laughing at the memory of his face when I said I was still wearing a white dress would make anyone laugh.

Once the music starts playing the flower boy and girl start walking down the aisle spreading flower petals on it as they walk. Listening to the music I take a deep breath and relax. I had insisted we played the song Famy by Ava slowed.

Not only did I love the song when I first heard it, it also resembles how far me and Ace's relationship has grown. I remember watching Teen Wolf by myself over and over again until I met Ace. We would watch it together even though in the beginning we didn't get along.

Snapping out of my thoughts as my arm gets tugged a little, both me and Cloudia start walking down the aisle. Once I see the big broad double doors that were open and people sitting inside I scan the room looking for the two people I know are not here. My mom and Kia.