Storm

I groan as I open my eyes. Sweat drips down my face. "Ace" I pant. "Why's it so hot?" I ask as I reach out to where he normally lays. "Ace" I say in a raspy voice as I start to shake him.

"Ace" I say louder.

I let out a shriek when I hear a loud roar.

"Ace" I say quickly. I started to shake him more harshly until he finally let out a deep breath. "What" he whispers. "Why's it so hot?" I whisper back to him. He shrugs and pulls the covers off of him.

"Thanks for the help" I say as I reach out to turn on his lamp.

When I flick the switch the light doesn't turn on.

"Ace I think the electricity is out" I say as I face him. He lets out a quiet groan and shifts one of his hands onto my thigh.

"Are you scared?" he whispers. "No" I say as I scan around the room. "Just hot" I add.

He gives my thigh a little squeeze before removing his hand from it.

"Ace" I whine as I put my body against his. "Here I thought you weren't scared of anything." He mumbles. "Everyone is scared of something" I whisper. "Not me" he says as he wraps his arms around my body.

"It's too hot to be doing this" I say as I start squirming. "Your body gives off too much heat" I add while pushing against his chest slightly.

I feel his arms finally let go of me and I roll to the edge of the bed. "Do you think Odie is scared?" I ask. He hums in response. "Humming isn't an answer" I say slightly annoyed. "He's a dog. He's not scared" he mumbles. "Did you talk to him about it?" I ask, raising an eyebrow hoping he would see it from the flashes of light from outside the house.

"What the hell Mia, dogs don't talk" He grumbled. "Mia" I say confused. "Yes, it's a nickname." he breathes out. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I say while rolling my eyes. I hear him grunt. "Its-" he starts off while bringing his wrist up to his face. ""Four in the morning" he finishes.

"So" I say as I sit up. "So I went to bed late and woke up early, and I wouldn't be "grumpy" if you hadn't woken me up" he says annoyed. "Sorry teddy bear" I say as I lay back down. "I don't like that nickname." he mumbles.

"Ok" I say as I smile. "Since you took letters out of my name and made it into a shorter version then I am two" I say. I think for a minute. "A" I say as I smirk. "Just imagine." I let out a little giggle. "A get your ass over here now" I whisper loud enough for him to hear. "No," he grunts.

I hear him let out a little yawn. "It's either A or Teddy Bear" I say simply. "Neither" he whispers. "Ok teddy bear" I say as a smile appears on my face.

Another loud boom sent me jumping and I quickly made my way over to Ace. "Yep, Odie is definitely scared" I say as I nudge Ace's shoulder.

"Can you come and get him with me?" I whisper. He groans and turns the other way. "If something happens it's your fault" I whisper before slowly getting out of the bed.

"Be careful I heard Michael Myers appears on nights like this" He whispers. I could hear the smirk in his words. "Not funny" I say as I start to creep my way towards the door.

Once I'm out of the room I quickly make my way to my room where he is in his crate. Ace doesn't fully trust him yet even though he knows him better than I do.

"Odie," I whisper. Once I make my way towards the crate I see him sleeping. "I knew you were scared." I say as I open it up.

I see his head immediately pop up from the noise and he gets up. "You're sleeping with us tonight" I say as I grab a hold of his collar.

Once I get back into Ace's room I let go of Odie. He runs up to Ace and starts licking his face. "Daddys boy," I giggle as I make my way over to my side of the bed. "I like it when you say that" he says in a husky voice.

My eyes go wide as I slowly get into bed.

Once I layed down and called Odie up on the bed I poked Ace's shoulder blade. "How many kids do you want?" I whisper. I hear let out a breath. "Three" he replies. I nod. "Why are you asking?" he says, his voice a little more awake now. "It just came to my mind" I say as I shrug my shoulders.

"How many do you want?" he asks. "I was thinking of two but I can make an exception for one more." I say as I feel a smile appear on my face.

I love talking about our future.

"Girls or boys" I ask. "Both" he says.

"Who would you like to be the mother of them" I say jokingly. "Definitely a short blonde girl," he says. I quickly turn my head in his direction. He was already staring at me, his eyes wide open. In a normal situation my stomach would fill with butterflies but last time I checked I was a brunette.

"I'm just kidding, I would want you to be the mother of my children" he says. A strike of lightning suddenly appeared revealing his face to me. He had a wide smile on him. "Your watching too much Teen Wolf" I say as I roll my eyes.

I suddenly feel something touch my foot and I let out a shriek. "My god you have good vocals" he says. I can imagine a painful look on his face right now. "Something touched my foot" I whisper.

I hear him let out a deep breath. "Was it Odie?" he says. I look down and see Odie laying down right next to my feet. I don't respond and just shut my eyes.

"You woke me up so you're staying up too" he says as he puts his hand on my butt. "I'm tired" I say while yawning. "So was I when you woke me up but look at me now." he says with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

I open my eyes and find him slouched next to me. "That's creepy" I say as I make eye contact with him.

Sorry for such the short chapters so far. I've been a little busy babysitting.

Anyway, my goal is to finish this book before my school starts which is the 30th of August.

Also this book might be a little short now that I look at it. What I mean by that is if you look at the time it takes to read this book I think it's in the early four hours right now. Anyway this book may be in the late four hour mark or early five hour mark.

That's all I have for now and hoped you enjoyed.

Good morning/Goodnight

*Semi Edited*