Deliciae

"Goodnight Odie" I say as I lock the door to his kennel.

I poke my finger in the cage one last time for tonight and boop his nose. "Love you" I add.

"Malia" I hear Ace's familiar voice say from behind me. I hum in response as I stand up and face him.

He raises an eyebrow and I roll my eyes. "Yes" I mumble as I make my way towards him.

"I need you to help me with something" he says as he pulls me into him for a hug. "Are you ok?" I say. He never had pulled me into a hug before. "Yes, I just need your help" he says again.

He takes a hold of my hand and starts to lead me to his room. "If it's papers I'm out" I say.

He lets out a chuckle from my words. "It's not papers" he says while pulling me into his room. "Then what is it?" I ask.

"I need you to help me relieve some stress" he says while locking the door.

I roll my eyes and sit down on the bed. "Wish I could," I say. He looks over at me confused. "Menstruating" I say while lying my head on a pillow.

I see a frown appear on his face. "Tell it to stop then" he says jokingly while making his way towards the bed. "If I could I would" I say while smiling.

One I feel Ace sit on the bed I quickly turn over to face him. I am greeted by his back as he takes off one of his black dress shirts. "You need some white ones," I say. "Black fits me good enough" He responds instantly. "Still you should at least wear a white one occasionally" I say while poking his now bear back.

"Let's make a deal" he starts off. He turns around until he's facing me before he continues. "I will start to wear white dress shirts if you start wearing real bras." He says slowly moving his eyes to my boobs.

"Deal" I say while nodding my head. Once he gets under the covers I quickly maneuver myself on top of him. "Am I heavy?" I mumble against his chest. "No," he replies. As I close my eyes I feel one of his hands fall onto my head. I let out a deep breath when he starts to fiddle around with my hair.

"You like that," he says. I hum in response. "Goodnight" he says as he places a kiss on the top of my head. "Goodnight" I mumble back as I drift off to sleep.

*Ace's POV*

"Wake up" I say while grabbing ahold of her boob and giving it a light squeeze. "Ace that hurt" she says as she pushes me off her. "I didnt even squeeze it hard," I say while rolling my eyes. "It still hurts" she says while gripping onto it.

"Well get up we have somewhere to be" I say while slowly getting out of the bed. I hear her let out a whine from behind me as I slipped on a shirt.

"Put on a dress" I say as I turn around to her and button up the rest of my shirt. I see her look at me curiously before making her way out of my room. "We leave at two" I say loud enough for her to hear.

I slip on a suit jacket and leave my hair the way she likes it, a little messy but still looks professional.

Once I'm done getting ready I head over to Malia's room. "Are you almost ready?" I say as I look down at the watch on my wrist. The time read one thirty.

"Come in and see if im ready" she practically yells out in anger.

I open the door quickly and my eyes fall onto her in the bathroom.

She is looking at herself in the mirror putting two different dresses up against her body. "Which color" she says as she turns to me. I look at her confused.

I can't take her seriously with that makeup on her. She looks beautiful but I know I have to wait a while to bend her over.

"Ace?" she questions breaking me out of my trance.

I look at the two dresses in her hands. A yellow sundress and a dark blue one.

"Dark blue" I say as I look at her. She nods her head before placing the yellow one on the counter top. She carefully slips into the dress and walks out and throws a pair of spandex on.

"Alright all I need to do is my hair then I will be good" she says as she grabs a hair curler. My eyes go wide at the design. "Are you sure that's for your hair?" I say. She gives me a glare before saying yes.

"One day you're going to let me straighten out your hair." she says while staring at me through the mirror of the bathroom.

I shake my head. "I like my wavy hair," I say.

"It's not like it's permanent" she says as she lets out a little giggle.

"Are you almost done?" I say impatiently. "I only have half of my hair done teddy bear," she says while smirking.

I give her a glare. "And it's already two delicia" I say.

"Did you just call me delicious?" she says while raising her eyebrows. I shake my head. "It's latin"

"Well it better be something nice" she says while furrowing her eyebrows. "I called you it before and you didn't mind it" I say while shrugging my shoulders.

"You're going to make me look it up aren't you" she says. I feel a smirk appear on my face as I nod my head. "Of course deliciae"

She rolls her eyes at me before placing her curling iron down and unplugging it. "Done" she says as she turns to me. I give her a smile and grab Odie's leash. "He's coming with us" I say as I hook it onto his collar.

"Alright where are we going?" she says while jumping up and down excitedly. "Surprise" I say as I start to walk out the bedroom.

I feel Malia's hand quickly intertwine with my hand. "I hate surprises," she says.

I ignore her comment and continue to head down towards the front doors.

"Sir" the guard at the front door says as he nods down at me.

Once we get into the car I start up the engine. "Don't you think Odie should be buckled?" she says while looking at him in the back seat.

"He's fine" I say while I place one of my hands on her thighs. I feel her jump a little at the sudden contact and I let out a chuckle.

Once I pull out of the gates Malia turns to me. "Do you-" she rambles on. The whole car ride was just her talking while I listened, not telling her once to shut up. Although the stories and things she talked about weren't interesting, I love to hear her voice.

"How long is this car ride?" She says as she slumps back into the seat of the car letting me be able to talk. "Two more hours" I say. I feel her glare on me as I reposition my hands on the steering wheel.

"At least I brought my phone" she says annoyed as she pulls it out.

The silence in the car is quickly covered by her blasting a song. "What the hell do you listen to?" I say as I turn to her. "I don't listen to it, it's an app called TikTok." She says quickly as her face turns red of embarrassment.

I nod confused. Who names and app TikTok?

One I put the car in park I see Malias head jolt up from her phone. "The beach" she says confused.

"You'll see" I say as I hop out of the car. I quickly walk over to Malia's side and open the door. "Such a gentleman," she says jokingly. I roll my eyes and head to the back seat of the car.

Once I open it I am greeted by Odie's head. I pat his head as I reattach the leash to his collar.

As we start to walk out towards the beach I hear my phone start to ring.

"This will only be a second" I say as I step away from her.

"What" I say sternly as I pick up the phone. "Sir we have a problem" the person on the other line said worriedly. I stay quite waiting for them to continue. "Your father and Malia's father escaped" the person says.

I feel my body stiffen up at the words.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have had no motivation or ideas whatsoever and hope you understand.

*Not Edited*