Mama?

⚠️This chapter contains abuse, rape, and ext.⚠️

Hours passed of us just hanging out with the puppy. We still haven't got the perfect name but I have a feeling we're close.

"Time for you to go to bed" Ace says as he picks the puppy up and places him in the kennel. "Teen Wolf" I ask. "It would be better in my room" he says as he looks at the puppy that's trying to sleep. I nod in agreement and hop off my bed.

I quickly race to his room and grab the remote. "Loser" I yell as I get under the covers and turn on Teen Wolf.

I see him enter the room and slowly make his way to my bed. "I'm taking you to dinner tomorrow." He says as he gets in the bed.

I slowly scooch closer to him and place one of my hands on his shoulders and give it a good squeeze. "Does that feel good?" I ask as I see his head fall back. He hums back in response. "Lay down on your stomach" I say as I point to the bed. He quickly flips over on his stomach and lays down.

I slowly get on top of him and straddle his back. I place both hands on his shoulders and start to squeeze them. "This is a thank you gift." I say as I slowly move one of my hands up to his head and start to massage it. "You owe me a lot more than this." He grunts out. I scoff. I lightly slap his head and hop off him. "You ruined that gift" I say as I hear him grunt.

I feel his hand wrap around my waist. "No" I say as I quickly slap it away. I hear him grunt again then I feel his heavy body on top of mine. "Get off" I wine as I try to push him off me.

"Nope," he says as he gives me sloppy kisses all over my face. "You're acting like a big baby right now." I groan. I feel his hands travel down to the hem of my shirt. As he slowly starts to bring my shirt up I hear the door quickly open slamming into the wall. Both me and Ace look towards the door to see his dad.

I try to push Ace off me but he stays put. "Your mom needs to see her for a little" he says as he looks over at Ace then at me.

Ace slowly gets off me and goes to the side of the bed. I quickly get up and walk towards the door. "This way" his father says as he points me out of the room.

I follow him as he heads down the stairs and towards the kitchen. "So where is Mrs. Vinceair" I ask as I catch up to him. "Out" he says as his hand pushes my face into the wall knocking me out.

I wake up with a pounding sensation in my head. I look around my surroundings and see that I'm met with the room he first beat me up in. But instead of being free my wrists and ankles were handcuffed to the wall.

I see him enter the room with a metal baseball bat. Fuck. I squirm and pull my hands and feet forward as I try to break free. "I'm gonna have fun tonight" he says as he gives me a good whack in the thigh. I can't help but scream in pain. As much as I try to hold it back it seems to just spew out of me.

"I've seen you and my son have gotten close over the past few months" he says as he whacks me in the waist. I let out another yelp. I feel the tears burn into my eyes then quickly roll down my face. "How could he like someone like you?" another wack. "Your weak" wack. "Your ugly" wack. "Your disgusting" wack. "What does he see in you." he yells as he harshly grabs face. He slams the back of my head into the brick wall a couple times before punching me in the face.

"It hurts, it hurts, please stop it hurts" I sob as my head flops down to the floor out of exhaustion. "I'll stop when I want." he says as he wacks me again. I feel blood trickle down my face and fall to the floor. He wacks me again before walking away.

I hear a cling come from him and I quickly look up. "One last thing" he says as he walks over to me with a knife in his hand. He slowly drags it on my stomach. With every line he makes he adds more pressure.