Jet

I wake up to her lightly kneeing me in the balls. Fuck.

I groan in pain as I slowly open my eyes. As I open my eyes I see her beautiful body facing me. Everything about her is perfect. Her personality, body, the way her hair sways a little when she walks, and the way her cheeks flush red when I do stuff to her. She's perfect in every way.

As I slowly move her arm off of me and carefully set her arm on her I get up and head towards the little desk in the room. I grab a pill bottle and pop two tylenol pills in my mouth. I dry swallow them then head back to bed.

Paybacks a bitch. I slowly grab my phone and snap a quick photo of her sleeping. Her hair is a little messy and she somehow still has a little lip gloss on her lips.

I look over at the time and see that it's almost time for us to take the long plane ride back home. I look back at my girl as she lays peacefully on the bed sleeping. I want to wake her up but I also want her to sleep a little longer.

I roll my eyes in my own defeat by my mind as I make my way towards my bag. I grab out a pair of my shirts and my sweatpants. I quickly make my way over to her and slowly slip my shirt on her. I walk over to where I threw her clothes and pick up her underwear. I look at them then at her.

I made her soaked last night so I dont think she'd appreciate me putting this on her. I drop her underwear and grab my last pair of clean boxers.

I slowly put them on her, lifting her legs and butt up a little while doing so. Once that's done I grab the sweatpants that I laid on my lap. As I reach out to slip the pant leg around her leg she quickly moves and lets out a little groan. Did I wake her?

I sit in the chair I'm in, in silence for around a minute before coming to the conclusion that she is asleep. I then repeated what I was about to do. Once I successfully have her all dressed I pack up our things and throw them into my bag. We didn't have a lot of things but it stuffed my backpack.

Once I have the bag around my back I walk over to Malia. I slowly and carefully pick her up. I see her open her eyes slightly. She quickly wraps her arms around my neck and lays her head on my shoulder.

As I start to walk out of the room I feel her legs wrap around my waist.

A string of curse words fly out of my mouth quietly. The things I want to do to her right now. As the thoughts of my fucking her fly through my head I feel myself get hard. Shit.

I slowly lower Malia down so she is covering the big bulge in my pants. I hear her hum as she gets comfy against my bulge.

I let out a soft giggle out of me at her reaction. We're getting somewhere with this.

As I walk out of the hospital I see one of our business cars parked in the front waiting for us. Once I get in the car I set her down in the seat beside me and buckle her up.

As the car starts to drive off Malia quickly maneuvers her head on my lap as she curls up in a ball.

Staring at this beautiful girl that lays her head on my lap I can't help but be grateful.

My dad is a horrible person. Everything he has ever done only benefited him. He never gave me anything good until she came along. Malia. Forced to marry me due to both of our fathers. Out of my 21 almost 22 years of life on this earth she is the only good thing that has come out of it.

After a while of me staring down at her I feel the car come to a stop and the driver exits the car. As I look up I see we are already at the airport.

"Malia" I say before placing a kiss on her lips. She hums in response once I pull away from her. "Wake up" I say as I shake her. She groans and I see her slowly open her eyes. "Where are we?" she says as she scans her surroundings.

"At the airport" I say as I open the car door.

I see the driver exit our private jet which tells me our luggage is already in there.

I hop out of the car, Malia following my lead shortly after.

Once she is out of the car I start walking towards the jet. I stand up straight with every stride I take towards the jet. I hear Malia burst out laughing. "Since when do you walk like that." she says. I quickly stop in my tracks. "This is how I normally walk" I say as I start to walk again.

Her and I both know that that was a lie but the Mafia has taught me something: it's that you should always look intimidating. You should never hesitate and you show no emotion because that's how you get killed.

For me it's easy. I learned it at a very young age. But as I see Malia skip by me acting like a kid I wonder how she is still alive. Also why does she have so much energy? Especially after waking up.

As she hops up the stairs skipping every other one she almost trips. I hold back the laughter wanting to emerge from me at the sight. Once she makes her way past two guards blocking the entrance I see them both glance at me.

I return the favor and give them a glare that could send chills up anyone's back. Once I enter the jet I quickly look around the jet looking for Malia.

My eyes quickly fall onto her as she stuffs her face full of food.

I make my way over to a couch that stood in a room and take a seat.

Once I feel Malia's eyes fall on me I glance at her quickly and point to the cushion beside me. I see her shake her head at me and she continues to stuff her face.

You have to be kidding me. I jump up from my seat and walk over to her. I grip onto her wrist tightly. Not too tight to leave a mark but tight enough so I have a good grip on her.

I pull her to me and make my way back to my seat dragging her behind me. "Sit" I order. I see her swallow hard as she takes a seat.

I can see it in her eyes that she doesn't like this version of me. I don't either but I have to keep this act up for work. Even if both of us hate it this act has to stay. Not only are people scared of me with this fake act but it also keeps the both of us safe.

Once the doors are closed and the plane takes off I quickly get up and shatter the one camera in the room we are in.

I look back at Malia and she is staring back at me. I quickly make my way up to her and smash my lips onto her. She quickly kisses me back as she wraps her arms around my waist quickly.

She breaks the kiss and I sit back in my seat.

Let the four hour flight begin. My eyes scan the room I pulled us into. It was small. It had a couch, a small table, a small bed, and a tv.

I see Malia reach out and grab the remote to the tv. She always does this so it doesn't take me by surprise. As she presses the power button I look over at the tv. It didn't turn on and stayed black.

Maia pressed on the power button multiple times while moving it in different directions. I see her hop off the couch and towards the tv. Once she's near it she bends down and I hear her let out a loud groan.

"Why the fuck is a tv in here it doesent have a fucking power cord so what are we going to watch? The black screen?" she practically yells. "Great" she says as she stands up and starts to scan the room. "I don't even have my phone." She wines.

She stands still for a good minute staring into space. My eyes peeled onto her. I suddenly see a smirk form on her face and she runs over to me. She hops on my lap and faces me. "I want to try something," she says as she brings her face closer to mine.

I see the lust sparkle in her eyes as she stares at my face.

"What is it you want to try?" I ask.

I see her cheeks flush a dark red and I already know what she wants.

"Wanna join the mile high club" she says innocently. I stare at her before smashing my lips onto hers. "You sure" I mumble into the kiss. "Yes" she says as she pulls away.

Next chapter is going to be spicy and it will have some important parts in it so you better be ready 😏😉

Love y'all so much.

*Not Edited*