Dash

I wake up and get dressed. Im ready to try and make Ace's hormones a fucking wreck.

I put on some makeup and walk to his room. I burst through the door and found him still asleep.

"Wake up" I whisper in his ear. He groans and pushes me away. "Fine I guess I'll just- owwwww." I pretend to fall and his eyes open wide at the sound. "What happened?" he says running up to me in a concerned voice.

I burst out laughing and his face became mad. "Good Morning" I shout running out of his room.

I hear him giggle as I run to my room.

Ok, ok, ok. I need a new plan. That plan was a total wreck. Dash is asleep on my bed still. I'm surprised he's not awake yet.

"Dash get up you silly dog" I say as I walk over to him.

Dash? I shake him a bit and no movement comes from him.

My heart sinks as I shake him harder. "Dash come on. Come on!" I yell as tears start to fall down my face.

I fall to the floor. Tears fall down my cheeks faster. I hear the door burst open and Ace comes into my blurry vision. I see him pick up something, most likely Dash and run out the room. He comes back a while later and pulls me into his embrace.

We stay like that for a couple minutes until I finally pull away. I look at his chest where my head layed and I saw that I stained his shirt with my tears.

"I'm sorry" I say as I start to pat the tears that were soaked in his shirt.

"There's nothing to be sorry about tesoro" He says as he pulls me back into his embrace.

"Is Dash- is he gone?" I choke out as more tears run down my face. I feel him nod against me and I stuff my face further into his chest looking for the comfort I can not find.

"It's going to be ok Malia." Aces says as he runs his hands through my hair.

"That's the thing Ace. It's not. It's never going to be ok." I mewl. "The only thing that cares for me is gone. My best friend. H- he's gone." I sobb stuffing my face further into him.

Ace picks me up and puts me in my bed. He tucks a peice of hair behind my ear and then starts to leave.

"Wait" I say in a muffled voice as I reach out and grab his hand. "C- can you stay?" I say looking at the blurry vision of him.

I see him walk over to the other side of the bed and lay down.

After the bed stops ruffling, I quickly roll over to him. I lean my body on him and he wraps his arm around me.

"Can you turn on Teen Wolf?" I ask looking up at him. A minute later I hear Stiles' voice. I snuggle into him more, finally finding comfort and fall asleep. I wake up and see it's dark outside. I then look at Ace. He's still watching Teen Wolf.

"Did you sleep well?" He questions. I nod and close my eyes again.

Me and Ace stay in my room like that for a couple days only leaving for food and water.

I had Dash cremated and he was now on my nightstand. A picture of me and him was placed on top of the box. We both looked... happy.

"Ace." I shake him awake. "Can we go get ice cream?"

"No" He responds as he opens his eyes.

"Please." I whine. "Fine," He says as he gets up.

"First take a shower, you stink" he says holding his nose. "Stop being so over dramatic." I scoff.

I walk into the bathroom and start a warm shower. "Doors always open" I yell. I hear him groan as I hop in the shower. I'm halfway done washing my hair when I hear footsteps enter the bathroom. "You're lucky I need one." I hear him say. You could literally hear the smirk he had in his voice. I hear clothes fall down then the shower curtains open letting in all the cold air.

"Close them now." I say as he walks in. I look at his head to try and avoid his male partner. As he closes them I feel his gaze fall onto something other than my face.

"Stop looking you perv" I say covering my tits and turning away.

"You're the one who offered," he said as he smacked my ass. "Yes, and now I'm regretting it,'" I say as I rinse the conditioner out of my hair.

"Move," He says, pushing me out of the water.

"Holy fucking fuck!" He yelled as he backed up from the water. I walk back in the water and grab my loofah and body wash. "Turn it colder while you're at it," He said. I laugh and turn the water colder. "Is that good enough-. Holy fuck." I yell as I quickly turned back to the faucet.

I got a good glimpse of Ace's manhood and boy can I tell you. It's huge.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I know damn well he's giving me a big ass smile right now.

"Nothing" I say looking back at him this time focusing hard on his face.

"The water is just too cold." I say as I step out of the water and moving past him.

Nice save Malia, nice save.

"Thats still fucking hot." He complains as he makes the water even colder.

I squirt some body wash on my lufa and start to rub it over my. "God that's hot" Ace says as he stares at me.

"Wanna try something?" Ace asks with a questioning look on his face.

"Sure I guess." I say sounding a little bit confused. I see a smirk grow on his face as he walks closer to me. "Nevermind" I yip trying to get out of the shower. "You can't back out of it now" He says as he grabs my waist and pulling me towards him. He pushes me against him and I feel every part of him on me. Every single part felt perfect against my body.

"You know" I say looking at him "when you hold me in your arms or when I rest my head on your chest I can hear your heartbeat." I say with a sheepish smile. "Oh ya" he says. "Ya and it reminds me that even the devil has a heart." I say as an evil grin plasters on my face.

"And when I hold you" he starts off "I feel like I couldn't ask for anything better in my life." He says which sent butterflies throughout my whole body. "And that reminds me that angels exist." Well that plan backfired.

Over these last couple days of us hanging out 24/7 we've gotten close. Closer than I thought I could ever imagine. There's no doubt that I've fallen for this man that stands in front of me and I would do anything to keep it that way.

Hope y'all like this one. :/

This is my last one for tonight so I hope you have a good night :)

*NOT EDITED*