Betrayal

Whichever movie he has on right now seems to not bother him but it sure as hell bothers me.

How is he not awake? He's in the mafia and can sleep through this. If I'm supposed to be his future wife I sure as hell will not feel safe living with him.

"What do you want?" He says in a croaky voice. I look at him. His eyes are now wide open looking at me.

"What I want is for you to turn this TV down!" I yell at him.

He sits up and looks up at me. Revealing his jacked up body. He's not that jacked up though like you could easily sleep in his arms. Or from what it looks like you can.

"Are you sure that's the reason?" he asks as a small smirk appears on his face.

I lean down to his ear. "You're disgusting, you know that? I whisper in his ear as I go to grab the remote. Once I've got a hold of it I pick it up and lean away from Ace's ear.

I turn the TV down and then hand him the remote. He grabs the remote and places it on his nightstand. I then start to walk out. I hear him say something under his breath but can't clearly make it out.

I close the door and walk to my room. I let Dash in this time and he immediately jumped up on the bed. I closed the door and turned the TV off. I then hopped into my bed and fell asleep.

I get woken up by Dash licking my face. I love how easily it is for a dog to forgive. I'm sorry I say as I rub his belly.

I get up and walk to the kitchen. It took a couple minutes but I eventually found it.

I made some pancakes for breakfast. I'm not the best cook I guess you can say but at least I can cook. Right? I also made some little pancakes for Dash. I then head back up to my room and turn on my show. Im at the part where Void is telling Argent to shoot him but Mr. Stilinski is telling him to stop.

I'm in the middle of another episode when a girl bursts into my room. I quickly pull up the covers due to me TAKING off my pants cause it got too hot. She then runs into my bathroom. Soon after Ace burst into my room. "Where is she!" He yells at me with a nasty tone. "I'll tell you once your attitude changes." I tell him. Good thing I'm holding Dash or else some shit would go down.

He walks over to me and grabs my wrist that is attached to Dashes collar. He pulls my wrist toward him, making my grip on Dashes collar slip. Dash bolts up and runs into the bathroom. I hear him growl then a horrid scream filled the room. Da- I try and yell his name but Ace's hand quickly covers my mouth before I can finish. I raise my hand and slap his arm.

His hand stays over my mouth still. I start to squirm but his grip on my face only tightens. The girl runs out of the bathroom blood dripping down her leg Dash following. I quickly clap my hand and he stops and runs over to my side.

Ace finally lets go of my face. "You're no fun" he says as he starts to walk out. I grab the remote to the TV and throw it at him. "Am too" I say as I lean against the headboard of my bed. He turns around and looks at me for a quick second before shutting the door and walking to my bed. He plants himself next to me and looks at me once again. "We will see" he says as a smirk appears on his face

That smirk makes him way more attractive but I'll never say that to his face. I look away and focus on the TV. Dash lays in between us thank god. It's a little uncomfy to be sitting next to a guy with no pants on.

I feel his eyes gaze off me after a minute or so after I turned my attention to the TV. I feel Dash move. I look over to see his head laying on Ace's lap. "He's a betrayer I see" I hear him say. Hearing those words made me drift off to the day of my mom's funeral that was not that long ago. "Mmhmm" I hum.

"What is this show?" He questions. "Teen Wolf,'' I respond quickly. He lifts the covers only for me to slam them down. "Hiding something I see." He says. I ignore his comment and lay down covering my body in the blanket. I face away from him and before I know it I fall asleep.

I wake up to a knock on the door saying dinner was ready. I open my eyes to see I'm snuggling Ace as he's still wide awake watching Teen Wolf. I jump off him causing me to fall to the floor. The covers left me, making me stranded on the floor. I grab the cover and yank it off the bed and cover my legs with it.

Ace's attention quickly turns to me as I grab a pair of pants and head to the bathroom closing the door behind me.

"Definitely not fun" Ace yells. I drop the blanket and pull on the pair of sweatpants I grabbed. I then walk out to see Ace gone along with Dash.

I let out a sigh. And walk to where the dinner table is. I sit in my seat and start to eat. "How was your day?" Aces mom asks. "I slept through most of it." I tell her honestly. I hear Ace's dad scoff. "Fucking lazy ass" He barks. All eyes turn to him. I mean he is right I am lazy, I sleep all day basically. I finish eating and grab seconds. I put the plate down in front of Dash and he gladly accepts and he scarfs it down. After he's done I pick up the plate and head to the kitchen.

As I'm rinsing off the dish someone grabs my shoulder and spins me around. It's Ace's dad. "Be more productive you bratt." he says before slapping me on the face. I expect a growl but there is none. I look down to my side where Dash normally is but he's not there. This is the first time in a long time that I'm alone. No one to help me get out of the mischief I cause. No one to protect me. Against this large man and me we can clearly see who will win a fight. I wiggle out of his grip only for him to grip me harder. As he starts to drag me into a room I yell for Dash but he does not come.

A tear slips down my cheek. He betrayed me and no one came for me.

This is probably the last chapter for tonight. If it is, all I wanna say is goodnight.

Hope you enjoyed this one.

What do y'all think of the story so far?

*Not Edited*

A Clean Slateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें