Go On

I hear Ace scoff as I grab the blanket and pull it over my body. "What are you scoffing at?" I ask as I look over at him. He ignores me and sits in the chair. "Fuck you to" I mumble.

I feel him glance at me as a doctor comes in. "Hello Malia" he said as he starts walking over to me. "Here we go," he says as he pulls out a needle. "Sir, all I asked for was some sleeping medication which are pills and the other doctors already gave me my pain medication." I say as I look at the doctor. The doctor doesn't respond and inserts the shot into my IV. I quickly rip my IV off and look at the doctor who was now dangling in the air as Ace held him up by his collar.

I see Ace throw a right hook at the doctor knocking him out. He grabs his phone out of his pocket and calls someone.

A while passes of silence until the door bursts open to reveal an angry Fera. "Ace you fucking messed up" she said as she walks up to him. Both of us look at her in confusion. "Let me jog your memory. " I don't love you" bullshit. Anyone can see that you love her. The way you look at her, the way you protect her." She pauses and looks at the body on the floor. "I get it Ace if you're scared to let her in but you need to. You need to care for someone other than your parents and me." She says in a stern tone.

"And you Malia. Just hear him out. I bet he has a good explanation for what happened at that party." Damn did we really just get yelled at by someone who's younger at us.

"You fucking watched the tape." Ace says as he jumps up and pushes Fera to the ground. Shit.

I jump out of the bed and run to Fera's side. "What the hell Ace." I yell. "Just because she watched the tape doesn't mean you can push her. I get it you can be mad. I know I am but I would never hurt her." I say as I help Fera up.

"Yes, exactly. You would never hurt her, but I'm not you." He yells as he punches the wall next to him, breaking it. "Fuck Ace." I yell as I walk up to him. "Control your anger" I say as I slap him in the face.

"What the fuck" Ace yells. "Well that didn't work" I yell as I walk over to the sink and fill a cup up with cold water. "Dont you fucking dare" Ace says as he clenches his jaw. "Then snap out of it" I say as I splash the water onto his face.

"I told you not to" he said as he pulled out his gun and cocked it back. He pointed at my head and put his finger on the trigger. "Well go on shoot me" I yell as I make eye contact with him.

"Ace put the gun down" Fera yells as she inches closer to him. "Go on Ace. Shoot me." I see him hesitate to pull the trigger. "O for christ sakes shoot me." I yell. "Ace dont do this" Fera says. "Go on." I say as I shut my eyes. "Shoot me"

I hear a ruffle which causes me to open my eyes. I see Ace putting his gun away. Fera stands still staring at him. I scoff and start walking to the bed. "Fera can you give me and Malia  privacy." I hear Ace say. I look back and see her nod and leave the room.

I roll my eyes and continue to walk towards the bed. As I'm about to hop in the bed Ace slams me against the wall pinning my hands above me. "What the hell" I say as I try to move. "Do I have your attention?" Ace says as he stares into my eyes. I nod. "Good," he says. As he moves his face closer to mine.

"Get off me" I say as I squirm. He pushes his body up on mine leaving no space between us. "No more squirming," he says. "Look, she's the one who kissed me. It meant nothing."

"Then why'd you let her kiss you for so long." I say as I raise an eyebrow. "It took me a while to register what was happening" He responded as he moved his eyes from mine and onto my lips.

"It's going to take a lot more for me to forgive you." I say as I roll my eyes. "Now get off of me." I say as I start to squirm again. "Malia," Ace says sternly. I looked up at him and only then did I realise what I was doing.

"You deserve it." I say as I start to squirm around again. "Are you trying not to walk for a couple days." he says as he raises an eyebrow. I feel a sudden warmth come out of me at those words. "Nope" I say as I raise my leg up until my knee is pressed up on his hard member.

I smirk as I apply pressure and make him groan. "Now, if you don't get off of me I'll apply a lot more pressure so this time it doesn't feel as good," I say as I increase the pressure on him.

"Fuck Malia." Ace says as he pulls away. I smile at his defeat as I walk over to the bed and lay down.

"I killed her, is that a good enough apology?" He says. "I would say yes but that's normal for you." I say.

"Were you really going to shoot me?" I ask as I look over at Ace. "No," he huffed.

"Are yall done." Fera yells from outside. "N-" Ace starts off. "Yes" I say. I look over at Ace who was glaring at me. "Yep, glare at me all you want." I say while rolling my eyes. Fera enters the room with two men. The two men nod at Ace then take the unconscious body out of the room. "So, are yall cool now." Fera asks.

"Kinda" I say looking over at Ace.

"Kinda isn't an answer it's either a yes or no so which one?" she says frustrated. "N-" "Yes" Ace says, cutting me off. "No" I say looking at Fera. "Yes," Ace says. "No" "Yes" "No" "Yes" "N-". My god shut up both of you." Fera says.

Thanks so much for the 600 something views it means a lot :)

Anyway this is the last one for tonight and I'm going to be busy all of tomorrow so I don't know if I'll post any chapters tomorrow.

I hope y'all have a good night/morning 😴 🌞

*Not Edited*