Crack

Desire fills both of us as we pull away from a kiss full of lust and desire.

Malia's hands quickly find the end of my shirt. I see her bite her bottom lip before my sight goes black by my shirt covering my face. She slips it off and slams me down on the couch. She takes a seat on my waist and leans down. Once she starts straddling me I feel her lips connect to my bare chest.

Looks like she wants to be in control this time but I'm not going to let that happen.

She slowly starts to move up her kisses until she reaches my jaw line. She better be ready to get carried out of this jet.

Before she can lay another kiss on my skin I quickly sit up and grab her waist firmly.

"Ace" she says in a warning tone. "I don't like being bottom, '' I say. After I finish my words I quickly get up and walk over to the small bed. This will have to manage.

I quickly drop her on the bed. She gives me a glare before I rip my shirt off her. "You always rip the clothes" she grunts as she stares at both halves of the black shirt I put on her.

"Get used to it" I say as I lower myself on top of her. I see her chest rise and fall quicker as I get closer to her. "I love the effect I have on you" I say as I plant a kiss on her nipples.

I slowly bring my hands down to the oversized sweatpants and slip them off her.

"Ace" she wines as I start to play around with the waistband of the boxers on her. I hum in response as I stare into the eyes she calls shit brown. I admire them as I tease her a little more. I bring my thumb down to her clit and slowly start rubbing it.

I hear her breathing hitch and I place my lips on hers as I smile. Once I slip my tongue into her mouth I apply a little more pressure down on her clit and continue rubbing it. Speeding up the momentum she lets out a soft moan into my mouth.

"Fuck" I mumble as I pull away.

I slowly bring my index finger against her opening. "A little more" I say as I plunge my finger into her. She lets out a shaky breath. I immediately pull my finger out and look her in the eyes. "P- please continue" she says in a desperate tone.

I smirk as I plunge my finger into her again.

With only one finger in her I can tell she is already tight. She's going to drive me crazy tonight. With every pound of my finger going into her she lets out a quiet moan. After a while of using one finger I slip my middle finger in her.

With both fingers in her I start to rub her clit again. Moan's leave her mouth. If I drive her crazy with just two fingers I wonder what will happen when she gets the real thing.

My thoughts get cut off when I see her hands quickly grab a hold of the covers on the bed. Shortly after, her legs start to shake.

"Ace-" "I know darling" I say, cutting her off. Her back arches and I feel her release all over my fingers. I quickly remove them and place them in my mouth.

"You taste so fucking sweet" I say as I remove my fingers from my mouth.

Temptation fills me and I quickly lower my head. I lick up all her juices before bringing my face up to hers. Her eyes were closed as her bottom lip laid in her mouth. I see her open her eyes. I see her scan my face before raising her head up to mine.

I feel her tongue press up against my jaw line and she licks it. I hear her moan and she quickly places her head back on the bed. "You're right, I am sweet." She says as she licks her lips.

Fuck it I'm skipping straight to it. I quickly unstrap the belt from my slacks and throw it to the side. Following it are my slacks and boxers.

My cock already hard as I grip onto it.

I quickly let go of it once I realize I don't have any condoms. Fuck.

I quickly slam my body down next to her and I grip onto my hair.

If I'm being honest I had never had sex with a girl without using a condom. Although I lost my virginity at a young age I always promised myself that I would never have sex with a girl without using a condom. Unless that girl was my wife.

"Ace I'm fine with it if you are" she says as she grips onto my clenched hand.

I turn my face towards her to see she's already looking at me.

"Only if you marry me." I say. I see her face turn bright red which makes a smile appear on my lips. "I already have to so why are you asking?" she says as she rotates her whole body towards me.

"Because I want it to be real, not just some plan that needs to get done." I pause and take a deep breath. "I want you to be mine forever, and not just because our dads are making us but because we love each other." I say.

The room is silent for a couple seconds until she opens her mouth. "Well it's a good thing I love you" she says as she lets out a little chuckle. "So the answer to your question is yes, yes I will marry you." she says as I smile forms on her lips. I quickly smash my lips onto hers. "I fucking love you" I say as I wrap my arm around her. I hold onto her tight as I pull away from the kiss. Her hot breath hits my neck with every breath she takes.

I grab my cock again and look into her eyes. They sparkle as I see her head nod. I quickly position it up against her opening and she lets out a shaky moan.  I slam into her without warning and she lets out a scream. Shit she's tighter than expected.

I slowed my pace down as I thrusted in and out of her. I feel Malia wrap her arms around my neck. "Faster," she moans. I quicken my pace knowing now that the pain she felt at first was now replaced with pleasure.

With every thrust I take I can see Malia getting closer to reaching her climax. I feel her nails dig into my back. Her breathing starts to pick up and I feel her pussy clench around my cock.

"Hold it" I groan as I quicken my pace. I see her eyes roll to the back of head as she clenches her feet.

I feel my climax start to appear as I gripped onto her waist tightly. I quickly started pounding into her fast and hard.

"I can't-" she starts but is cut off by her own moan. "Hold it in a little more longer" I say as I quicken my pace even more.

I hear a crack but I ignore it. Pounding in and out of her I finally tell her to release as I pound into her harshly one last time. As the both of us release our breathing starts to become steady again.

This time I hear another crack but this time it's louder, and with that one last crack the bed collapses. Malia and I land harshly on the now broken wood. I pull out of her and see my cum leak out of her.

I smirk at the sight and quickly wrap my arms around Malia. I pick her up carefully then walk over to the couch. Once I set her down I see her stare down at the now broken bed. "Did we really do that" she asks as she points to it. I nod and pull her back into me.

"Yes we did"

Although this chapter is short it did have something very important in it 😉 if you know what I mean.

Did y'all like it ?!?!?

Anyway, Good Morning/ Goodnight 💤 🌞

Love you allllllllll.

*Not Edited*