No

"Nightmare On Elms Street" she replies as she stuffs her face with her ice cream. I pout because she knows I finished mine during the first movie. "Only one bite." She says as she hands me her spoon. I smile as I take a scoop and stuff it into my mouth. "Thanks" I say as I turn my focus to the tv.

"What the fuck im out" I say as I run out of the room at the last scene. (I forgot to mention this is the 2010 version.)

"Fuck its a mirror" I yell.

"Boo" Kia says as she pounces at me. I scream at the top of my lungs as I go into the kitchen and grab my bag. "I'm done" I say as I look around Kia's kitchen for any sight of her.

"Why?" she asks as she pops up behind me. I jump out of fear and face her. "Because of that." I say as I point to her and I have a deadline." I say as I roll my eyes. "Well whoever gave you that deadline slap them in the face for me" she says as she grabs my bag. "Here" she says as she hands me it. I grab it and pull her into a hug.

"Thanks. This is the most fun I've had in a while." I say as I pull away.

"Come by anytime. Even if I'm not home, make yourself comfy." She says as she walks me to the front door. "Also try not to die. Michael Myers will be after you." She says as she lets out an evil laugh. "Screw you" I say in a childish way as I cross my arms over my chest. "Goodnight, love you." She says as she closes the door in my face.

"I hear her muffled giggles from the other side of the door. "Haha you're so funny" I say sarcastically as I drag out the o. "Goodnight Beatrice." She says.

I let out a scoff loud enough for her to hear. I quickly walk back to the car I drove and hopped in. "Shit" I say as I look at the time. The time in the car read 11:13. I'm dead.

I speed the car up until I reach the front gates of the Vinceairs house. The guards open the gate and I quickly pull into the garage. I park his car and look at my surroundings before I get out.

I see the coast is clear so I quickly hop out and lock the car. I run as fast as I can to the front door, scared Micheal Myers or Freddy Krueger popped out of nowhere. I open the front door and quickly shut it behind me, locking it.

"Where the hell have you been?" I hear Ace's stern voice say. I quickly run up and jump onto him. I hold onto him fearing that if I let go he will fade away.

It takes him a couple seconds for him to wrap his arms around me to help me stay up. "I love you so much" I say as he pushes me up a bit.

"Why were you an hour and a half late?" he asks sternly. "Well me and Kia got caught up in this movie. Its called A Nightmare On Elms street and it was fucking scary." I say as I start to ramble.

I get a few chuckles out of Ace as I hold onto him tight which makes me smile.

"Alright, I guess I'll let it pass this one time but if you do it again you're in trouble" he says as he tries to free himself from my grip. I gotta say I have some strong grip so he's going to have to try harder then what he's doing right now to get me off him.

I hear him groan showing his defeat. He slowly walks up the stairs and into his bedroom.

I've never slept in here before.

I see the teddy bear still in his bed. "I'm glad to see you didnt move it." I say as I stare at the bear. "Haven't had time" he says as he sits down on his bed. I see him reach over for the bear and grab it. "There" he said as he chucked the bear across the room. I gasp as I see the bear hit one of the walls and fall to the floor.