Loved

As I enter the house I see a big fluff ball run up to me. I let out a gasp and kneel down. As I pet the big fluff ball I see a shiny bone dangle from his collar. I grab it and see in a big text say Odie.

I give him a big hug and peck him on the snout. He's perfect.

"You've gotten so big" I say as he gives my face a bunch of licks. I slowly stand back up and go up the stairs. "I missed you so much" I say as I belly flop onto my bed. I hear a scoff come from behind. "Oh shut up." I say as I close my eyes and soak in the comfort of my bed.

I feel a big indent form in the bed and I slowly slide towards it. Once the side of my face knocks into a body that made the indent I open my eyes. As I turn my head towards the body my nose brushes against Ace's butt. I quickly pull my head away and take in this opportunity to give it a good smack.

Ace's body quickly shifts directions so that I'm staring at his member. I feel a smirk grow on my face as I clench my fists.

As I take a swing I feel Ace quickly block it by gripping on to my hand. I feel his other hand grip the bottom of my butt and with one swift push my face is centimeters away from his. I see his eyes travel my body. "My eyes are up here" I say I grab his face and position it towards my eyes. "There" I say as I give his lips a peck.

"Our dads are gone, you won't have to worry about them anymore" Ace says as he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. I give him a small smile as I nuzzle into his neck. "Does this mean you own the Mafia now?" I ask. I feel him nod against my head. "My mom controls it right now." He says.

I nod as he pulls me closer to him. My body is filled with warmth at the touch of Ace's skin. As I lay against him while with warmth consumed me my mind drifted off to my mom.

"What time is it?" I ask. "Around four" Ace responds as he starts to play around with my hair. "I'll be back soon" I say as I get up. "Where are you going?" Ace asks. "To set something straight" I say as I walk out of my room. I hear him groan then silence.

I grab a pair of car keys and hop into the car.

As I pull into the parking lot I quickly walk out and head towards the front desk. "I would like to replace a tombstone." I say as I place down a wad of cash. "Sorry mam we cant do that." he says.

I add another wad of cash and look at him straight in the eyes. "You will," I say. He looks down at the two stacks of cash then back up at me. "Let me ask the owner real quick." He says as he pulls out his phone.

I lean up against the counter and start fidgeting with the stacks of cash. "Who's the person." he asks as he takes the cash. "Leah Colson" I say. I see him type on his computer then nod. "What would you like it to say?" He asks as he looks over at me. "Can you keep all the words except for the one that says betrayer." I ask. He looks up at me confused as he types stuff into the computer. "What words would you like to replace it with?" He asks as he raises an eyebrow.

"Loved"

"It will be replaced in two days" He says. I thank him and head towards my mothers grave. I sit next to her in silence just staring up at the sky until the sun goes down.

When I was little me and my mom would skygaze a lot. We both loved it. We would try to find animal figures in the clouds and when it was dark we would stare at all the stars.

Mama always used to tell me a quote from one of her favorite poets. Back then I thought it had no meaning and was a silly mix of words but now as I look back at the quote I finally get its meaning. I went something like "Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars" - E.E Cummings